DAY 18. DATE AT WATERFALL

"Be careful climbing this slope, it's steep." Kirin warns as he motions for me to go ahead of him, "You're not going to go first?" I ask.

"No, if you slip I can catch you this way. When you get to the top don't move." Kirin demands.

"Sir yes sir." I salute and turn around and carefully climb up the slope as I listen to the sound of rushing water. I smile as I make it to the top and marvel at the beautiful sight in front of me.

Vines coat the rocks that surround the waterfall, the waterfall is a crystal blue that falls into a body of water below that is so clear you can see to the bottom.

Kirin climbs up after me and smiles "I know right? Come on." Kirin starts to slowly move down the wet rocky slope and reaches his hand for me to grab.

"Can't have my girl falling and busting her ass now can we?" "If I fall I'll take you down with me." Kirin laughs "I've already fallen, wouldn't mind doing it again for you." My brow furrows in confusion.

But Kirin starts to descend and bring me along as we were holding hands, Kirin made sure to move slow so I didn't slip. Every now and then he would turn around and make sure I was doing ok.

Once we got to the bottom I kicked my shoes off and dipped my toe into the water, the water wasn't too hot or too cold. I took my shirt off and pulled my shorts down.

Kirin eyed me the whole time, "Take a picture. It'll last longer!" I tease Kirin rolled his eyes at me playfully. "I can give you a show too you know?" "I'm counting on it." And with that I turn around and jump into the water.

Once I hit the water I'm immediately surrounded by nice cool water immediately soothing my boiling skin. I rise up from under the water and take a deep Breath pushing my hair out of my face.

I turn to smile at Kirin who was still on the rocks "Come on, the water feels nice!" I shout and wave him over, Kirin smiles widely and throws his shirt off and pulls his shorts down.

I stare as I watch his muscles flex as he makes it over to the edge of the rocks.

I back away as water hits my face from his splash, I look around as I don't see Kirin come up for air. I feel something brush by my leg and I jump out of the way. I scream as I feel someone wrap their arms around me from behind.

Kirin laughs as he comes in front of me "I'm sorry, that...that was just too easy." I splash water in his face "You jerk, I could have hurt you." Kirin's face softens "Hey, I'm sorry. But it was funny."

I do my best to glare at him but it's know use as he can see me trying to hide my smile, "I'll admit it would be funny if I was scaring you."

Kirin nods his head smiling. I swim closer to him and gently wrap my legs around his waist and pull him closer to me. Kirin reaches up and puts some of my hair behind my ear.

"Does this count as our first date?" I smile at his words "Best first date ever." Kirin blushes shyly at me "This is...my first date." My eyes widen as Kirin's blush grows.

"Yeah, I know it's embarrassing." I shake my head "No, no. I think it's interesting. If I didn't know any better I'd say I'm turning the "Bad boy" who is known for going around the block or two" I motion Indicating his sexual endeavors.

I wasn't slut shaming him or poking at him for catching an STD and Kirin seemed to have known that as he laughs "I'd say you're right, you have changed me." I smile at him "How? I haven't done much."

"That's why, you don't try hard, or kiss my ass to get my attention. You just have it, I don't know why you just do. You just are." I nod my head at his words and though I don't understand them in a weird way I feel like I do.

  ..........................................................................

Kirin and I have been playing and joking around in the water for an hour or two, we were still there relaxing and just enjoying one another's company.

"Hey gladiator." Kirin turns around "Come here." He swims the rest of the way over to me once he gets to me I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"Kiss me." And that's all I need to say as Kirin quickly grabs my face and kisses me. This is unlike the other we have shared, this is a kiss of passion. Of love.

When Kirin kisses me I feel like I'm home, I feel safe, like I know no matter what I have Kirin and Kirin has me.

The kiss never grows hungry just pure passion. Kirin pulls away first as we both gasp for air, "We will get off this island, and when we do I'm going to take you to a fancy ass restaurant." Kirin muses.

"I'd like that very much." I whisper Kirin doesn't respond instead we kiss again sweetly.

"We should head back, before they start to worry." I nod my head at Kirin as we make our way back to the rocks where our close lay.

Once we are dressed I ring my hair out and throw it into a messy bun, Kirin hands me two water bottles as he fills up the two he has.

I bend down and fill them up to the very top, Kirin grabs my hand and pulls me up and makes me go up the slope first incase I slip.

Once I make it up I turn around and watch Kirin climb up, once he is up I reach my arm out and pull him up. And we start to slowly make our way down the hill and back to camp.