DAY 26. ANOTHER BANISHED

"And go!" I shout as move out of the way we Kirin and Josh start a sword fight with logs they found. I laugh as Kirin dodges a possible blow from Josh.

"Joshy, come one man. I saw that one coming." Kirin shakes his finger as Josh smiles brightly. Kirin raises his stick and swipes at Josh's feet but Josh jumps over it and Kirin smiles proudly.

Kirin brings his stick sword closer to him and makes a lightsaber noise from Star Wars, "Oh my god, you're a secret nerd." Kirin looks at me "No, it's just super popular." I shake my head "Or that you're secretly a nerd." Kirin smiles at me and comes over and pulls me in for a quick kiss.

"Ew get a room!" Scotty yells from where he sat next to Bo applying lotion but Josh shakes his head no "Actually it's good, kissing boosts endorphins which is a happy natural drug. It also lower cholesterol."

Kirin and I pull away and look at Josh who just smiles and shrugs, "Do you think he's frozen over there? I mean, how cold do you think he is?" Bo asks

"Sun goes down, he's fucked." "Yeah?" "You iced him out, bro." Kirin tells Josh. "You think I reached beast mode? I mean, I don't know what the criteria is, but I feel like I did."

"No doubt. Dog." Kirin agrees with Josh "What the hell is happening? Are we actually okay with this?" Raf asks and points to Josh.

"Raf, he's coping." But Raf shakes his head "No, he's, like, bragging. We just thrashed someone and he's fucking bragging."

"I think you might be forgetting the context." Ivan tries to stop the fighting but it only escalates, "Don't, Taylor. Don't dress up what he's doing with your big fucking words."

Kirin turns his attention from Ivan to Raf "He's still defending that sick asshole." Raf looks to all of us "Guys, this can't feel right to you." When no one responds Raf pleads again "Please, say something."

"Please say something." Josh mimicks in a funny voice "Hey, Josh. Casual suggestion, but sitting down might be a very cool move for you." Ivan tries.

"No way, bro. Beast mode's happening. El Diablo." Josh picks up the metal sticks he found at the bunker and starts to do his flipping thing with them.

"You mess with the devil, you get the sticks." Josh states as he is in full concentration I sit next to Kirin who cheers Josh on.

"Hell yeah, J-bird. Get after it." I clap with Kirin as Josh flips his sticks around. "So it's like an actual circus up in here now?" Scott mutters as Bo nods "Yeah."

Kirin and I cheer for Josh as motivation when Scotty calls to Josh "Uh, yo, Josh. You might want to..." Josh cuts him off "Don't break my concentration, bro."

Everyone screams as Josh steps into the fire his whole pant leg bursting in flames, we jump up and run to Josh who is freaking out trying to stop the fire. "Stop drop and roll." I yell.

"Get in the sand, now." Eventually Josh falls and shakes his leg in the sand stopping the fire. Kirin and I are the first to reach Josh.

"J, you fucking idiot. You ok?" Kirin asks as he places his hand on top of his hat Josh is wearing along with Josh wearing our green flannel.

"Huh? - Yeah, yeah. Yeah." Josh nods in shock I reach my hands for Josh to take and pull him up and dust the sand off him, "Thanks Emma." Josh whispers and I nod "Of course."

"You know what? Today's been a lot. Maybe I should call Henry on over and we do that cheer circle thing." Bo suggests "Or we can take a serious chill pill, especially after that." I motion in Josh's direction.

"Yeah? Make sure we've aired all of our..." "Wait, where's Raf?" We look around and don't see Raf at all. "Hey, Ivan, stuff's missing." Bo points out to the box of supplies and in fact somethings are missing. 

I sigh frustrated that Raf would do that, I mean I'm not surprised he took stuff to Seth. I mean that he did it while someone was literally on fire. That's what shocked me.

  .........................................................................

We all decided when Raf came back well if he even did that we would hear him out and come to a decision.

I see Raf walking back towards us and tap Kirin who looks over where I pointed, "Can't believe you had the balls to come back. Where's the stuff you took off with, Rafe? Not that we don't already know, but still, would love to hear from the horse himself."

I snort and try to cover my smile with my hands at Kirin messing up yet another old saying, "Horses mouth, babe." Kirin looks at me "What?"

"It's the horses mouth, not the horse himself." I correct smiling "We are waiting!" Josh tells Raf who sighs "He could starve or freeze or both."

"God, who gives a shit." Kirin exhales annoyed and I nod my head as I look to Raf "Look I'm sorry, I am. But he did this to himself." Everyone looks at me and I sigh before speaking up again.

"Look, I know we are being a bit extreme. But, he hurt and attacked Josh and I. There wasn't much else for us to do besides send him on his way. I wish there was, but there isn't." Kirin nods his head at me.

"He's a fucking felon. How do you feel Josh, knowing this one fed and watered that bastard?" Kirin asked Josh, "Josh, I'm sorry..." Raf started but Kirin tutted him quiet.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean too, he could fucking die out there. Does no one give a shit?" Raf exclaims. "Sounds like you don't have a whole lot of faith in your so called friend. Maybe you should look into that, answers pretty clear." I speak honestly and hopeful Raf will see what we have been trying to tell him.

"Exile him, fine. But you can't just sentence him to death were not a fucking court of law."

"Get out and don't come back. Kirin tells Raf and you can tell in Kirin's eyes he isn't going to change his mind.