DAY 33. GAME OF FRISBEE & DISAGREEMENTS

Henry, Scotty, and Bo went out to catch some fish down the beach leaving Kirin, Josh and I. Kirin had found his luggage and was so excited as he threw it open.

He rifled through his clothes and smiled when his hand found something, Josh and I eyed each other then focused back on Kirin who pulled out a frisbee in excitement.

"A frisbee? All the smiling because of a frisbee?" I ask monotoned as I was thinking something more the that. Kirin looked up at me "This is not just a frisbee." "It looks like just a frisbee to me." Josh agreed with me Kirin huffed irritated.

"You guys are missing the bigger photo." I busted out laughing and hugging my sides as they grew in pain due to my laughter, Kirin looked at my confused which made it even more funny.

"Bigger picture, babe. It's picture not photo." Kirin looked at me and mocked my laugh "Whatever, you know what I'm talking about." Josh and I nod and allow him to continue, "This is the answer to our boredom." Kirin exclaimed holding the frisbee as if he was holding something expensive.

"Ok, have any interesting games to play other then passing it around?" Josh asked "Monkey in the middle." I say the first thing to come to mind Josh nodded and high fived me but Kirin looked un thrilled.

"Monkey in the middle?" Kirin asks and I nod "Yeah, you and one other person pass something back and forth and the middle person has to try to get it." Kirin looks at me like I'm dumb "I know what it is, but baby. I'm shocked that's your first pick."

I scoff playfully "It's the first thing that came to my mind, you got a better idea?" Kirin smirked at me "We get the beer cans and make a pyramid and play like bowling with them but different."

Josh and I nod our heads and it has been agreed. I grab the beer cans and bring them over to Josh and Kirin who start to stack them up in a pyramid, once that's done Kirin smiles at me and hands me the frisbee.

"My lady first." I smile at him "It's ladies first." Josh corrects causing me to giggle "I know, but she is my lady." Kirin explains and Josh gasps "So it's like officially official?" Kirin and I nod our heads "Yeah, it has been for awhile now." I explain to Josh. Kirin pulls me into him and kisses my forehead before smiling proudly.

Once that little moment ends Josh and Kirin step to the side as I throw the frisbee in the middle leaving only the first two rows of cans still standing. Kirin cheers and Josh claps as I go and get the frisbee again.

I get ready to throw "Get that spare!" Kirin shouts as Josh whoops I throw the frisbee and somehow knock all of the cans down. My eyes widen and I throw my hands up and cheer.

Kirin and Josh bare hug me as we jump around and cheer, Josh tells Kirin to go next so he can see how best to strategize and Kirin doesn't complain.

Kirin turns to me "I bet you I can knock every can down in one go." "And if you do what do you get?" I ask "Hmm..." Kirin thought as he put his finger on his chin, "If I make it, you have to let me take you on a date." I nod "Ok, and if you don't...You have to do whatever I say for a full day no matter how embarrassing."

Kirin nods his head "Deal." "Deal" I say and we shake on it, Kirin turns and points to Josh with the frisbee in hand "J-bird, it's gonna be lights out. You watch!"

Kirin stands where I stood and practiced his throw never letting go of the frisbee, Kirin sighs and puts all his focus on the cans and let's go of the frisbee.

All the cans tumble to the sand, I jump in excitement "Strike!" I cheer "Lights out, bitches." Kirin cheers "Lights out! Whoo!" Josh jumps in excitement "Lights out all the way out. I mean, fuses are blown. The power grids are down. There's rolling blackouts across the Eastern seaboard." Josh continues.

I shake my head in disappointment, it's cute that Josh is so happy but sometimes he shouldn't talk. "Whoa, Josh. Kill switch." Kirin motions his hands down and Josh nods getting what he means.

"Right, yeah, totally." "Hey, can you go grab me some water and some sunblock? And then I'm going to need you to restack the beers as soon as you can, huh?" Kirin bosses making me turn to him in shock.

"Yeah. On it like a bonnet." Josh exclaims and immediately spins around to do as Kirin says, Kirin stops Josh "That was a test, Josh. One that you did not pass." "Oh, God, sorry." Josh immediately apologizes Kirin shakes his head "No sorrys. Just learn the lesson. You don't always have to do shit for other people, no questions asked. That's bitch behavior."

"And you know what bitches get?" We turn to see Scotty holding a fish alongside Bo "Fishes."

I clap as this is the biggest fish we have gotten as of late, "Whoo-hoo. Nice." Josh states happily Kirin eyes the fish happily "You reel that in?"

Scotty hesitantly nods "Yeah, I mean-" Bo cuts him off "Seth did." Scotty scoffs and turns to Bo "Man, I-I need you to not live your life like you're always hooked up to a damn polygraph."

"Wait, you talked to that asshole?" Kirin asks but in a demanding tone "You let him give you that." He said pointing to the fish, "They caught extra." Bo tried and fails "Who gives a shit? We don't take handouts from dirtbags." Kirin exclaims.

"When we're low on food, we do." Scotty argues "I don't know if you've noticed the shortage since you've been busy scratching at your clap sack and playing Frisbee with your mini me or getting it on with your girl and trying to light your farts on fire." Scotty lists.

"Don't act like you didn't laugh at that." Kirin points out "Personally speaking, I did not." Henry states but Scotty ignores him as he speaks up "Look, man. All I'm saying is you've been acting like you run this camp for a while now. We haven't exactly thrived on your watch. I mean, the atmosphere around here is getting to be like fuck..." Scotty pauses.

"NFL Sunday at Hooters. But with no chicken wings. So yeah, dickhead, we are taking handouts." Scotty turns to Bo and tells him to go fillet the fish. "This is such horseshit." Kirin scoffs and turns to Josh.

"Do you think we should be taking charity fish from that fucking deviant?" "No, I don't. I don't at all." Josh answers Josh and Kirin then turn to me I sigh and look at Kirin sadly "I know Seth did this to get back in our good graces, but we are running low on food."

"Josh, tell that to our friend here." Kirin states completely ignoring my input, Josh turns to Bo who was going to light the fish "Hey, big guy. What do you say we the flounder?"

"Josh, come on." Scotty tries but fails miserably "Right. Yeah, that's right. You're... you're never super psyched about missing a meal, are you?" Josh asks and then motions to Bo's weight "Obviously." I gasp at Josh.

"Dude, don't." I warn Josh rolls his eyes at me and zeros back on Bo "Do you know what's totally fascinating about you? You're like this complete OCD nut job over the inventory and keeping things neat."

"But at the same time, it's like physically impossible for you as a person to stay clean. I mean look how fucking sweaty you're, Is there like a tidal wave of sweat gushing down your crack right now?" Josh asks Bo. 

"Josh, pump the brakes, man." Kirin advices but Josh only keeps going "Have you ever looked down on a hot day to realize you were standing in a puddle of your own greasy perspiration?"

"Shut your ass up and get on your feet." Scotty demands angrily "Scotty, don't do something stupid,man." Kirin warns but Scotty shakes his head "You should have told that to your boy before he came at mine."

Scotty turned to Josh "The only thing Bo's gonna be taking inventory of is this bitch's teeth when I bust them out of his mouth." "Scotty, come on. It's okay." Bo tries.

"It's not fucking ok, nobody says that shit and gets away with it." Scotty turns back to Josh "you white-bread, rickets-having, devil-stick, fuck cry baby." Scotty yells at Josh as he moves closer.

Everyone jumps up and holds Scotty back and keeps Josh behind them, "Scotty!" Bo yells "You fucking asked for it!" Scotty yells trying to get to Josh I push Josh behind Kirin and walk to Scotty.

"Scotty, knock it off! All of you, over a fucking fish we got from someone. Seriously? Grow up." I shout before I storm off down the beach enraged.