DAY 37, BETRAYAL.

Kirin grabs my hand and holds it as we look up at the building that is definitely not a hospital, "Kir, I have a bad feeling." I say scared.

Kirin looks down at me "Me neither, well be ok. Just have to figure out what the hell this is." Kirin turns to Shaila "Where are we? This isn't a hospital."

Shaila looks at Kirin and I and grimaces "No it isn't, the third day you guys were on our ship. We kept contacting anyone about finding you guys. One day someone pinged us and said one million each crew member if we brought you here instead of a hospital or police station."

"What?" Raf asks as he hears what shaila has said.

This got everyone's attention.

Shaila sighs sadly "We were taking you to the hospital and had actually told them we would arrive in 2 days with you guys and the condition everyone was in, we also found a police station and told them we had found teenage survivors out in the ocean."

Everyone looks intensely at Shaila as she continues, "Turns out those very police have been looking for all of you, your parents called in and said y'all were missing as they never got emails or calls about your arrival to where you were going, no updates, videos, or pictures they were promised either."

At the mention of my parents tears welled up in my eyes, I know I left them and hated them but none of what happened matters now. I just want my mom and dad.

"Parents called the number of the retreat that they have called before and spoken to someone, but this time there was a message that told them this number was no longer in use. And that's when they realized they had made a grave mistake and reported all of you missing, police have been looking everywhere for you guys, signs anything related to you. They were looking in the wrong area." Shaila looked down as she tells us.

"We told police the hospital we were bringing you too, but three ours after that call we for another one offering every crew member a million dollars if we brought you all here instead." She finishes sadly.

"What? A million per crew member wouldn't even last any of you a very long time, and if you found us all alive after everyone had been looking for us, think of what all of you would get for that." Henry exclaims angrily.

"You would be hero's, probably when money and a reward." Josh cries sadly.

I take my hand away from Kirin and walk to shaila "My parents will triple the offer they gave you, not just for me but for all of us."

Shaila starts to cry and shakes her head "I wish it were up to me, but it isn't"

"Do the right thing, let us go home." Bo tries to reason as we all nod our heads.

"I'm sorry, I can't." Shaila shakes her head before running back to the boat, kirin runs after her angrily but he is stopped when he fails to the ground.

A dart sticking out of his shoulder.

I look around frantically and see men appear with guns pointed at us, I run to Kirin and see he is blinking and confused.

"It's ok baby." I assure as I yank the dart out of his shoulder and see it was a tranquilizer.

"What the hell!" I mutter as I get up holding the trank up ready to stab anyone.

"Emma! No!" I hear someone shout and look over to see shaila waving her arms.

Before I could do anything I feel something sharp hit my calf, I look down and see a dart in my leg. I look back up to shaila who is crying as I shake my head at her and look at her with disgust.

Before long I hit the floor next to kirin who I feel grab my hand the best he could before I'm falling asleep.