DAY 35. SPICY SHOWERS

I roll my eyes playfully and turn away from Kirin and bend down to pick up my conditioner making sure my ass brushes against his already hard dick, Kirin sucks in a breath causing me to smile.

"You're playing a game you can't win." He whispers seductively in my ear causing chills to run up my spine but I tried to hide it "I don't know what you're talking about." I tell him as I put conditioner in my hair.

"Oh, you wanna play that game?" Kirin asks and I shrug my shoulders and wash the conditioner out of my hair "You wanna use my shampoo?" I ask and hand him the bottle.

He takes it and smells the shampoo "What the hell is this? Coconut?" I nod my head "Yeah, but it's subtle." Kirin scoffs but pours some in his hand and viciously scrubs it in his hair.

I shield my face as shampoo flies towards me "Dude, why?" Kirin looks at me pointedly "You made me horny and mad." I laugh "You we're horny when you came in here." "And you made it worse by throwing your ass on my dick and then playing like you don't want it." Kirin argues.

"I do want it, but I want to be clean first." I say as I grab a new loofah I found and my body wash, "So after we wash off?" Kirin wiggles his eyebrows "After we wash off." I confirm.

I wash my body off and I've never been so happy to wash my body, if only my razor wouldn't have broken. After I wash my body Kirin and I switch places and I rinse the soap off my body while he uses my conditioner.

I sigh as the hot water pelts my back and shoulder blades, Kirin stands watching me waiting for me to move. I go to move out of his way but he stops me "No, you look relaxed. Stay." And I don't argue because he is right.

I spin around under the water and smile, I look up into Kirin's beautiful blue eyes and pull him down to me causing his head to be under the water.

I run my fingers through his wet hair making sure to the all the soap and suds from the conditioner, once I got it all out I smell his head "You smell like a pina colada." Kirin laughs "If you pina colada's" he sings loudly.

I put my hand over his mouth "We are not alone on this ship you know?" "Wanna know what will keep me quiet?" "Hmm?" I ask.

Kirin gently pushes me against the shower wall and traps me with both of his hands by my head, "We are clean now." He tells me and I nod my head to mesmerized by his eyes to speak.

"Wanna get dirty with me?" He asks smiling.

I laugh "You're so weird." "So that's a yes?" Kirin asks smirking "It's always a yes, Kir."

*WARNING* SEXUAL CONTENT

KIRIN'S POV:

"It's always a yes, Kir." Emma whispers confidently and crash my lips to hers, I can't help it. She is just so beautiful all the time, and that nickname. It's simple, But when it rolls off her lips it just turns me on every time she says it.

I pull away and rest my head on her forehead "What do you want?" I ask "Everything." Emma whispers I groan irritated with myself "I do too baby, but I had to be dumb and get an STD."

"You were just thinking with the wrong head." She laughs "Ain't that the truth." I love that she doesn't judge me for anything and is able to joke around like it's no biggie.

"Tell me what you need baby?" I asked as I lick her bottom lip and bite it a little "Anything." She moans making my dick twitch "Your wish is my demand." "Command." Emma laughs "What?" "Your wish is my command." She laughs.

"Whatever same shit." I roll my eyes.

"Do something or I will." Emma growls and I smirk, I kiss the top of her head, then her nose, then her lips. Emma let me take control as I easily slipped my tongue in her mouth.