DAY 36, ARRIVAL.

We spent another 3 days on the boat going to our new sanctuary, a hospital. Not my favorite place on earth but I was tired of the ocean and being on a boat.

We all ate breakfast and talking about what we think will happen/expect.

"I think they'll separate us, for tests and what not then interview us on our experiences and what not." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Yeah and the news will be all over us and our story, I mean we can make bank!" Scotty exclaimed happily and nudged Bo who smiled along with him. "I will not be conducting an interview, I would really rather not re hash what we went through." Henry declared

I nodded along with him, I know I'll have to tell my family and other friends and they'll want me to see a therapist and whatever but I'll really just play into the whole PTSD card they'll buy that, for awhile.

"I'm definitely doing an interview." Kirin nodded as he scooped some pancakes into his mouth "oh, you need to play the whole "I found love in a really bad situation" everyone will eat that up." Josh adviced kirin who nodded and gave Josh a high five.

Raf and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes, conversation was cut short when Shaila and the crew notified us of our arrival.

What we pulled up too was most definitely not a hospital or what you would imagine they would have us go too.