DAY 12. BUNKER FOOD & BEER

"We can play a game, like, as a distraction. I always play my Xbox when I want to stop snacking on refined sugars. My nutritionist encourages it." Josh suggested which didn't seem like such a bad idea.

Seth seems to think so too "Not a bad call. Any suggestions?" "Oh, maybe a theater game. Something that will expose us." Ivan smiles I go to open my mouth and agree but Kirin beats me to the punch.

"Definitely no theater." He says while glaring at Ivan, "How about two truths and a lie?" Josh asks and when no one objects it's settled. "Sounds cool. I'll play." Raf says as he makes his way over to us.

"Yes, Rafe all day." Josh cheers "hey, take a seat." Seth says to Raf but then turns to Josh "it's Raf." "Get out of here, Raf?" Raf nods his head at Josh.

"I love it." Josh chuckles. Which makes me smile he is truly so innocent.

"Anyway, you know the game, right? You say two truths and a lie, and then we guess which is which. Where you're from, they might call it something different, like dos verdades... das verdades..." Josh rambles.

I groan "oh boy, dude I'd stop while you're still ahead." Scotty laughs at me and Bo smiles and shakes his head. "You know, I think I... I think I get it." Raf nods at Josh then pauses.

"Okay. So, like, uh, I go to school in San Diego, but I live in Tijuana."

"Ah, that one's true. He's a crosser. It's actually really admirable." Josh smiles. "Raf, man, you're not supposed to say something that somebody can immediately confirm. That's just bad gameplay." Scotty explains to Raf.

"Unless he and Josh are colluding." Bo suggests making Scotty laugh "Oh, shit, I love a good game of wits. Please, continue." Scotty zips his mouth shut. "Secondly... my girlfriend's family...." Raf pauses and grabs the salsa jar from Josh's suitcase "actually owns this salsa company."

Kirin scoffs "That's bullshit." "But is it, though?" Scotty counters but Kirin waves him off "First off, it's bullshit that anyone would bring salsa on a weekend retreat to begin with."

"Oh, I can only eat the low-acid kind. Wasn't sure if they'd have any." Josh clarifies but Kirin ignores him "But your girlfriend being heir to the Veracruz Salsa company is an even bigger load of shit."

"And lastly... I secretly like to look at people's dicks." Raf exclaimed looking right at Kirin an image flashed in my head of Kirin naked and walking towards Raf making me blush and grow hot yet again. Kirin laughs and points at Raf.

"He admitted it. Holy shit. Rafe here was lurking like a sicko, trying to sneak a peek at my dicko."

Raf shook his head "Wait, no, that... that one was the lie. That was the whole point." "Wait, wait, wait, so your girlfriend does in fact own a publicly traded salsa company?" Henry questions confused.

"Yeah..yes! Yeah, her dad owns stake in the parent company." Raf states I nod impressed. "So that one is the lie, and you are a dick looker." Kirin continues "Jesus, no. I just..." Raf goes to stand up but spills the salsa on Ivan's notebook.

"Oh. I'm so sorry!" Raf freaks out "What the fuck? You tool! We could have eaten that!" Kirin yells at Raf "I am so sorry, I'm so sorry." Raf continues to freak out. "Nobody move. Don't touch that." Seth says calmly as he turns to Scotty.

"Uh, can I? Thank you." Seth says as he takes Scotty's camera and positions the lens over the spilled salsa, I catch Kirin's eye we both look at one another as if Seth was crazy. "Could somebody please explain to me what in the absolute caucasity this man is doing?" Scotty asks watching Seth.

"Grabbing shots for his ridiculous social media feed. Not having to hear about Spillz was the lone silver lining of this place, and now... tarnished." Henry grumbles knees to his chest.