DAY 15. THE PLAN

"Wakey fucking wakey!" I feel Kirin jump in my arm and sit up allowing me to do the same. We look down to see a determined Scotty and Bo.

"Me and Bo have been thinking. That cat is gonna keep coming until we stop it. And it ain't no one-man or two-man or... it's not even a seven-man job. It's gonna take all of us, together."

Everyone slowly made their way down the cliff I went to go after Raf but Kirin held his hand out "I'll go down first." I laughed "Even better." I said with a hint of flirtyness in my voice.

Kirin looked up at me "Maybe if you behave yourself I will." And with that he sent me a wink and descended down the cliff. I watched as the others walked to the beach.

"Ok you're up, go slow though and watch your footing!" Kirin showed up to me I sent him a thumbs up and slowly went down the cliff.

Eventually we were all on the beach and discussing how to kill the jag. "Surround that big fucking cat on all sides, armed with the baddest spears we can make. Then basically just stab the shit out of it. Stab, stab, stab." Scotty laughs.

"Dead jaguar." "This is the play you want us to run? I don't even know what I'm looking at here." Kirin adds as he stretches. "Looks like a human cell, like how we had to draw it in biology? Is that a ribosome right there?" Josh asks as he points to the diagram Scotty had done up.

"That's obviously the jag! Bo, is that not obviously the jag?"

"I wouldn't say "obviously"" Bo spoke "Can't just run up and stab it, dawg. This isn't the hood." Kirin says his input. Scotty scoffs "The hood"? Bitch, you don't know my life. For all you know, I could live in one of those red brick, good trick-or-treating-type communities."

Bo looks at Kirin "he doesn't." "Okay. Well, if my idea sucks, let's see you come up with one on your own. Or would that make your jalopy-ass brain overheat, you fucking dumb-dumb?"

Scotty gets into Kirin's face or at least tries too considering Kirin is a giant and Scotty is not.

"The fuck did you just call me?" Kirin yells "You heard me, big bird-ass bitch." I stifle a laugh at Scotty's words. "Whoa, guys, you guys. Chill. Everyone's got a point here, right? Kirin's right, a direct attack would probably be a suicide mission" Seth mediates

"Preach!" I shout agreeing about the suicide mission part, "But, Scotty. You're definitely onto something with the spears. Easily our best bet, weapon wise."

Seth turns to Henry "Badges, what do you think?" "Well, whatever we do, it's got to be from a distance. We don't have any long-range firearms. Guess that means a trap." I nod at Henry.

"Okay. I don't know if what I'm imagining is, like, a legit thing or just some Indiana Jones bullshit, but what if we, like, make a thatch trap that the jag could, like, fall through?"

"Oh, hell yeah, right onto some sharp-ass spears." Scotty cheers. "Yes. Yes. Why not?" Seth agrees.

"Proper term is a pit-fall trap, but, yes, theoretically, that could do the job." Henry nods causing me to smile as we have a plan to kill the Jag.

"So now all we need is a pit big enough. Could we dig one?" I shake my head at Seth as it would take too long and we don't have a shovel.

"What if we cleared out the bunker?" Raf suggested and I swear my love for this kid grows daily. "Yes! Fuck yes! We spike the bunker!"

"Okay. I'm new here. But cats are brilliant, right? Like, I know she's not just gonna sashay over and fall in." Ivan honestly spoke I then realized we were so excited to catch the jag that we didn't think this through.