NIGHT 34. REUNIONS

EMMA'S POV:

I flop into the little rescue boat breathing heavily do to the fact I had to swim in the cold ocean water, "Pull em up!" I hear someone shout above and suddenly the boat is being raised into the air the big lights from the ship coming closer.

I sigh and shut my eyes tired and finally feeling safe, "They did it." Bo pants next to me out of breath I just nod and smile as I'm so exhausted and honestly in shock that we are finally rescued. The boat jolts to a stop.

I sit up and look and see we are level with the ship and a group of men in fishermen outfits rush over and help us out of the boat, my feet hit the deck with a clunk and I immediately look around.

"Emmy!" I hear and my eyes find his blue orbs from across the deck, I throw the blanket that was wrapped around my shoulders and run to him he meets me half way as I throw my body into his.

I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, Kirin catches me with ease and barely moves at the impact of my body crashing into his.

"Oh thank god." Kirin breaths into my ear as his breath fans over my hair. "You did it Kir, you saved us. You saved me." I squeeze him even harder after I say this "I love you so fucking much." Kirin cries

"I love you so much more." I say as tears brim my eyes.

Kirin and I pull out of our hug and look one another in the eyes and I smile feeling completely safe and at home.

Kirin and I both lean in at the same time and our lips meet, immediately my body feels like it's on fire. The kiss is passionate, caring, loving. And I little hint of desperation. Desperation from not knowing if we would be rescued.

Not knowing if the other was ok, and in this moment I realize I don't ever want to be without Kirin, ever.

We pull apart and Kirin pulls my back to his chest and wraps his arms holding a blanket to the both of us to keep us warm, I see Raf hugging the others and wave him over.

"Dude, thank you. For saving us." I say and pull him in for a hug "You're welcome." Raf says as we pull apart, I look around and notice how I only see Kirin and Raf "Uh, were is the perv?"

Raf and Kirin exchange a look my eyes widen "You didn't throw him over board did you?" Kirin scoffs and rolls his eyes "No, but that little shit had me turn the engine off and then it wouldn't start again, then pushed me over board and wanted to leave me."

I gasp and Raf nods "Even told me to hit him with the oar if he tried to come back in." Raf informs me but I know he didn't do that as Kirin is here and Kirin is not mad at Raf.

"I got back in the raft and Raf was beating the shit out of Seth with the oar, that's when the boat came and got us."

I look to Raf who looks down disappointed in himself, "Where is he now?" I ask "Below deck, taking a nap." Kirin scoffs and Raf winces.

"How can he sleep when his brother was still stuck on in island?" I ask shocked "Right? Hell if I know." Raf states.

"What's you guys names? Start with the lady." One man says with a clip board. "Emma." I inform him he writes it down and his eyes meet mine again "You got a last name?" I nod my head "James, Emma James." He nods and writes it down.

I feel weird saying my last name, I hadn't heard or said it since we arrived on the island it almost feels like it doesn't belong to me anymore. It feels foreign.

The man goes down the line asking for names and last names, once that's done they take us to the lower level and hand us food and drinks and shows us where we can sleep. "Are you going to contact anyone that your found us?" Henry asks sitting on a couch with soup in front of him.