DAY 31. DINNER PDA

Bo looked down the beach in worry which caused me to quirk in eyebrow, "Bo, what are you worrying about?" He sighed "We havnt seen or heard from Seth, Raf, or Ivan in days."

"They're fine, if not Ivan would come running down the beach to us." Bo laughed at me "He does freak out over like the smallest inconvenience."

"For sure, when we both started to burn badly he freaked out how this will not be good for our pores and how he prays we didn't develop skin cancer." I laugh remembering how he was so mad none of us thought to bring sunscreen, not even Josh.

I admired Bo for how much he cares, other then Kirin he is the first person to notice when something is wrong and I appreciate that especially in a situation like we were in now. Stranded.

Scotty came and say next to us "Fish should be ready soon, Thing one and Thing two kicked me out. Something about if I can't take the heat get away from the chef." Bo looks at Scotty in a questioning way but I just laughed.

"Let me guess another wrong saying by Kirin." Scotty nodded "I don't know how that boy manages to fuck up regular sayings." We laugh at all the times Kirin has awfully stated a saying with such confidence and managing to miss say it.

"One of the best things about being stuck here." I mused Bo nodded and then gasped as he sat up straighter "We should share what we think is the best part about being stranded." Scotty snapped his head to Bo.

"Bro you crazy? Nothing about this is fun." Bo nodded "Yeah I know, but not all of it is bad." "Ok, Bo would you like to do the honors?" Bo nods his head "One of the best things to happen here is..." he pauses as he looks around then smiles at Scotty and I.

"I made new friends that feel like family." Scotty and I smile at Bo and agree that it is one of the best things to come out of this ordeal "I get to go home and tell people what happened, spread awareness." I nod at Scotty.

"I would say one of the best things to happen so far is, getting close with everyone and caring for everyone so strongly. Like I would die for any one of you." Scotty and Bo quickly throw there arms around me.

I Laugh but we all pull away when we here Kirin "Yo! Foods ready. Come grub." Scotty and Bo jump up and run over and claim the best piece of fish. Lately they have been betting everyone they could pick out the best part of the fish.

Kirin walks over and offers me a hand and helps me up, I start to hobble to the fire but Kirin swiftly scoops me up "You keep hobbling like that you'll get a shin splint." "Thank you, but you know I'm not always getting hurt."

Kirin eyes me "Hmm, let's see... you have a gash missing from your forehead, badly sun burnt, sprained wrist, and bit by a snake." I sigh and sadly I agree that is quiet the list of injuries I have wracked up.

"I mean seriously I'm considering wrapping you in bubble wrap and writing FRAGILE in big bold letters." Kirin states dramatically causing me to laugh and lightly smack his chest, Kirin sets me in the sand then sits down and pats his lap.

I sit in his lap and we are immediately given a thing of fish from Henry, we all eat and joke and laugh Kirin feeds me some fish and I gladly except it. We all laugh as Josh throws fish at Henry who fails to catch any of it in his mouth.

We laugh when a fish is thrown and sticks to Henry's glasses causing Josh to get flustered "Oh my. I'm so sorry Henry. I'm..." Josh abruptly stops as Henry bursts out laughing and taking the fish off his lenses.

I turn to Kirin who is recovering from laughing and see he has fish on the corner of his mouth and I act like I'm going to get it with my finger but take him by surprise when I lick it off his face and eat it.

Kirin eyes me with wide hungry eyes as I kiss his lips and give him an innocent smile, I smirk as I feel something start to poke my inner thigh I lean into his ear "Think of this as pay back for sucking my fingers." After I say this I nibble his ear lobe and suck on it to sooth the area.

Kirin growls lightly in my ear.

.............................................................................

Slowly one by one the others turn in for bed leaving just me and Kirin, once Henry is out of sight Kirin quickly flips us so my back is pressed to the sand.

"That was so fucking hot babe." Kirin whispers with a sigh as he leans over top of me I smirk at him "Yeah I know, I felt how it made you feel." I hint at the boner I felt him get earlier.

Kirin growls as he squeezes my body in all the right places, "You're such a tease." Kirin breathes into my ear I nod my head with a smile Kirin goes in for a kiss which I quickly allow.

The kiss is hungry, in need of something. Something only Kirin and I can provide for each other.

Kirin starts to kiss down my neck causing me to moan but I pull back "Let me do something for you for once." I whisper seductively as Kirin nods his head excitedly.

..........................................................................

A/N- SHOULD I WRITE AN R-RATED CHAPTER OR MAKE IT PG ?????