NIGHT 31. REPAYING THE FAVOR

* WARNING *.          SEXUAL CONTENT

............................................................................

Kirin sat himself against a log we use to sit on as I wrap my legs around him straddling his waist I start to grind on him causing him to moan as he gripped my waist I smiled and continued causing more moans to leave Kirin's lips.

He started to guide my waist with his hands determining my speed, I leaned down and kissed him our lips smacking together and our tongues dancing wildly. I bit Kirin's bottom lip and then sucked on it to sooth the area.

I then start to trail kisses along his jaw and sucking here and there causing many growls and moans to escape past his lips, I sucked on his neck making sure to leave my mark for the days to come. I unbuttoned his buttoned down shirt and pressed open mouthed kisses to his bare chest.

Kirin moaned and moved his grip from my waist to my hair and pushed my head lower, I smiled knowing what he wanted so I placed one last kiss to his stomach my lips feeling his abs flex at the sensation before pulling away.

"Tell me what you want Kir." I speak lowly Kirin opened his eyes and eyed me in hunger "Suck my dick, I need to feel your mouth on me." I moaned at his words and he quickly took his shorts off and underwear off and let them pool at the bottom of his feet.

His hard dick sprang free immediately, my eyes widened and I moaned at the sight. Yes I had seen his dick briefly when he thought Raf was peeping but it was only for a second and he wasn't hard then like he was now.

Kirin had an above average sized dick that mesmerized me, I sat myself next to him and leant down closer Kirin grabbed the back of my head and gathered my hair in a ponytail and held it that way.

I look up at Kirin who nods his head and I press a couple kisses to his tip Kirin groaned as I teased his tip I then pulled back and kicked a stripe up his hard dick causing Kirin to moan loud, I did it once more and watched Kirin's face as I did it.

His eyes were looking deep into mine as he hit his lip and moaned before a string of curses left his lips, I took this as my chance and wrapped my lips around his dick and sucked Kirin growled and his grip on my hair tightened.

I moaned at the sensation causing Kirin to moan out, I went took his entire length in my mouth and sucked as my tongue danced around his dick. "Fuck.." Kirin moaned as I sucked and came up and pressed a kiss to the tip before taking him in whole once more.

"You're soo fucking good at this, shit." Kirin's praises only made me want to suck hard this made Kirin buck his hips up shoving his dick so far into my mouth I gagged as I didn't expect it.

Kirin growled and did that again as he guided my head causing a rhythm of his own, I moaned at the fact that even though I was taking charge his alpha male had to come out and take control.

Kirin growled and bucked into my mouth as I made my head move even faster, Kirin's thrusts into my mouth got sloppier and sloppier and his moans got my frequent and louder.

"I'm so close baby, keep going. Fuck.." Kirin moaned loudly I moaned at his words and swirled my tongue around as I sucked causing Kirin to curse and moan as I felt him cum in my mouth.

Kirin watched as I swallowed his cum with wide eyes and as he breathed hard coming down from his orgasm, I smiled and kissed his tip and sucked the tip a little causing Kirin to shake at how sensitive it had become now that he had came.

"I'm not just saying this because you're my girlfriend, but...that was the best head I've ever gotten." I smirked at him "Good, I'll gladly do it again sometime."

"Good, I'm going to need it again." I nod my head at his words "You give good head too." He smirks at me "I know I do, lucky for you I'll only do it for you." "Me too."

"I love you Emmy."

"I love you too Kir."