Chapter 2 The Female Match Who Lost Both People and Wealth

What the two little guys were fighting over was the soup she had left after eating the noodles, which was just some chopped green onion and a few drops of sesame oil.

    It seems that the Jiang family is only barely able to cover their food and clothing, and it is estimated that there will be nothing more.

    There are too many children, and Jiang Qiuyue, who used to be the second child, sighed in her heart.

    Jiang Qiuyue broke the cake in her hand and gave it to her two younger brothers, leaving only a small piece to eat.

    Cornmeal pancakes, I heard the older generation say that I have never tasted it, and it stings my throat.

    Mother Jiang was a little emotional. Seeing her actions, she began to cry again, saying that she had grown up and sensible.

    Jiang Qiuyue twitched the corners of her mouth, silently chewing the tasteless coarse grain cake to observe the family.

    The head of the family, Father Jiang, is in his forties, with thick eyebrows, big eyes, and decent facial features. He is a more upright appearance in this era, but his skin is a bit paler than a rough man, and he looks weak in blue-gray casual clothes.

    He was silent most of the time at home, and only worked hard to support his children when he was outside.

    Mother Jiang worked with Father Jiang in the art troupe. She should have been a beauty in the limelight back then, but now her beauty is vaguely visible, gentle and virtuous.

    The eldest sister, Jiang Chunhua, inherited her mother's appearance. She is tall and youthful, with short ear-length hair and small hairpins on both sides. She drank corn goo and rolled her eyes, wondering what she was thinking.

    As the first child, she has enough capital to gain the attention of her parents. The blue-bottomed floral shirt on her upper body was bought from the department store by her parents while grinding.

    The second brother Jiang Xia is seventeen years old. He is a little thin, looks like Mother Jiang, loves to laugh, and looks very lively.

    He is the backbone of the next generation of the Jiang family, and it is easy to let most of the family's resources tend to him. He has grandparents and uncles who help him from time to time. He usually has no shortage of clothes and food.

    The twin brother is the youngest, with a big head and a big head, wearing the same modified Red Guard suit, from the clothes that the older brother and sister couldn't wear.

    They are both men of the older generation who value their support in the future, and they are the youngest. Their parents take great care of them, and they support them well.

    There is only the old third former owner in the middle, whose status in the family is a little embarrassing, and she is still a girl who is not favored by the elders. It is inevitable that she will be ignored and will suffer.

    Jiang Qiuyue smacked her lips, and felt empathy for two seconds. After all, she had no relationship with the original owner's family, and she was no longer a child who expected her parents' love.

    At most, I sighed that the original owner was bad luck, and then promised to live well for her in the future.

    Her calm attitude probably made them misunderstood the original owner who had been awkward before and finally figured it out.

    Jiang's father said first, "If you figure it out, pack up, tomorrow afternoon's train."

    "Zhiguo, can't the child just take a breath, can't we move to the next batch?" Jiang mother suggested.