Chapter 31-35

Chapter 31

    Liu Heping was sweating profusely while pulling the grass, and he was not honest, he always wanted to lean on Zhao Meili.

    Zhao Xiangdong's big head squatted in the middle, completely covering Zhao Meili's figure.

    And compared to Liu Heping's embarrassing lawsuit, Zhao Xiangdong's move to help weeding is more affordable.

    Liu Heping glanced at him for a few times, but he didn't respond as if he was blind. Zhao Meili didn't care about him at all.

    Liu Aiying was watching the Coke, holding back her laughter.

    Without the important status of the village party secretary's son, Zhao Meili ignored him, so why did she like him before?

    Jiang Qiuyue and Liu Aiying shook their heads, not understanding.

    Zhao Meili also didn't understand what she liked about this person before.

    As far as educated intellectual youths are concerned, Liu Heping graduated from elementary school, and her academic qualifications are not as high as hers.

    Any male educated youth randomly selected by the Educated Youth Academy is more knowledgeable than him.

    As far as the elegant appearance of the white-faced scholar is concerned, compared with Lin Wenqing, it seems a bit pretentious and fake.

    Zhao Meili thought about it, and thought that she was probably blinded by someone when she first came here.

    No matter how you look at Liu Heping now, he really looks like the little boy who eats soft rice as Liu Aiying said.

    Therefore, Liu Heping's glances were really thrown to the blind man, and Zhao Meili hid behind Zhao Xiangdong and ignored them.

    Zhao Xiangdong, the "blind man" who received the glances and rolled his eyes, grinned at Liu Heping, with bad eyesight.

    The whole afternoon passed in a strange atmosphere among the three of them. Jiang Qiuyue and Liu Aiying weighed the bundled weeds and handed them over to work, and took the picked out young wild vegetables and prepared to go back to cook.

    At the end of the road, a military green jeep drove slowly, very familiar.

    Lin Wenqing grabbed Jiang Qiuyue's braided tail and motioned her to look across the road when Jiang Qiuyue was glaring.

    The speed of the jeep was not slow, and it had already driven in front of the crowd returning from work.

    Jiang Qiuyue paused, and subconsciously touched her waist with her free hand, where there was still a sheet of great unity.

    At this time, Liu Jianguo led the next group of people to meet him in a hurry, and when the car stopped, he opened the door with his own hands, with a very respectful attitude.

    Seeing this, the villagers paused to watch, not knowing what kind of person came, even the captain of the brigade treated him so hospitablely.

    The car door opened, and a military boot stretched out to step on the ground, followed by long thin and powerful legs, a narrow waist tightly bound by a belt, and finally a dark face with a wheat complexion.

    It's Peng Jingye.

    A green military uniform gave him the feeling of a catwalk model, neat and stylish, neat and tidy.

    His short hair has grown from a one-inch head, and the thin forehead hair has grown a little, covering some handsome eyebrows and eyes, making him appear a little silent.