Chapter 27

The square was noisy, and the Educated Youth Court could see the fire in the sky and hear the laughter and cursing coming from the downwind.

    The educated youths were not in the mood to sleep, so they gathered in the yard to look in that direction.

    "Is it going to be messed up again?" A male educated youth asked in panic, looking at Chen Zhonghua with a pale face.

    Chen Zhonghua shook his head. He didn't know what the people in Linhe Village were doing in the middle of the night.

    Lin Wenqing lazily leaned against the wall and said, "Isn't it always chaotic, how can it be chaotic?" Liu Aiying

    stood under the wall close to the village square and listened, saying that she vaguely heard women crying and fighting shouting and scolding.

    "It has nothing to do with us?" Zhao Meili was frightened by what happened during the day, and now she said anxiously.

    Chen Zhonghua waved his hand and asked everyone to go back to the house to sleep. It should be nothing to them after they had been arguing for a while.

    If something happened, I would come here and knock on the door.

    Jiang Qiuyue listened carefully in silence, and reckoned that it was Lai San'er who made the incident worse.

    The next morning, Jiang Qiuyue was digging a hole in the corner to plant mint seedlings. Lin Wenqing came back from the outside and inquired about the rumors about last night.

    It is said that Liu Yougen, the village party secretary, was caught on the spot for making broken shoes with someone, and the woman wanted to sue Liu Yougen for rape.

    The villagers were going to let the two of them parade through the streets first, and then they would go on stage to criticize them at night.

    Jiang Qiuyue paused in digging, thinking that Liu Yougen, the village secretary, had done it right.

    Without Liu Ergou, Liu Yougen fell down again, the turmoil that lasted for more than a month should have passed.

    "Yes!" Liu Aiying poohed, thinking of the scene of criticizing the old professor that night, she panicked.

    Seeing that Jiang Qiuyue was busy planting grass early in the morning, Lin Wenqing walked over and teased, "Why are you planting this? Isn't there all over the mountains and plains outside?"

    Saying that, he helped pass the shovel and water bottle.

    "I'm happy to plant it in the yard to prevent mosquitoes." Jiang Qiuyue replied without raising her head.

    When the sun was high at noon, Liu Aiying listened to the commotion outside, and the next moment she excitedly said, "

    Here we come."

    Chen Zhonghua simply opened the door, and the educated youth stood inside and outside the door to watch the fun from afar.

    At the far end of the path, Liu Yougen was naked, with a rag around his waist, his legs were also bare, and he didn't wear shoes on his feet.

    A thick hemp rope was wrapped around his neck, and he was pulled forward by someone.

    Unkempt and vulgar.

    On his head was a tall, pointed hat made of newspaper, with something written in black and ash on it.

    The little widow also wore a tall hat and was tied around her neck with a hemp rope, but fortunately she was wearing a patched dress and her long hair was loose enough to cover her face.