Chapter 4 Pastimes on the Train

The sweet and sour orange flavor permeated the taste buds, and Jiang Qiuyue had time to observe the surrounding situation.

    On the opposite side sat an older girl, her face was dark yellow due to frequent malnutrition, with long braids hanging on both sides of her shoulders, with slender eyebrows and slender eyes, wearing a cotton shirt, holding a cloth bag if Open for ventilation.

    Next to her was a man in a jacket, with a pair of gray flared trousers under the green shirt. His eyes were a bit hot, and his hair was not short with what looked like hairspray. He looked oily and powdery.

    The key is that he doesn't even have the good looks of the girl with thick braids next to him, and he is very self-sufficient with a book of poetry paralyzed on his lap.

    Jiang Qiuyue's observation eyes were too obvious. The person beside her didn't know whether it was intentional or not. When she raised her hand, her elbow touched her arm. Jiang Qiuyue looked away before the greasy man noticed.

    The interior of the carriage is simpler than that of a modern four-figure train, with seats, small tables, windows that can be opened, but no curtains.

    The aisle is very narrow, and there are people in the car at night looking for empty places to put their luggage. The passengers are basically teenagers around seventeen or eighteen.

    After the train was moving at a constant speed, a conductor came over to this car to close the windows, and then check the tickets.

    Their positions were close to the train door, and it was their turn not long after the conductor finished speaking. Jiang Qiuyue handed over the letter of introduction representing his identity and the ticket, and saw that the person beside him handed in a small dark green notebook.

    Jiang Qiuyue looked at him and met the pair of dark eyes that the other party was looking at keenly.

    Jiang Qiuyue turned her gaze back, thinking that the other party was an educated youth who went to the mountains and the countryside just like her, but looking at the type of documents, it was obviously not the same type of person.

    After the conductor left, the atmosphere in the carriage became lively, and the people sitting together began to introduce themselves and say hello. Most of them were sent down together by their peers.

    Here, the girl with thick braids started by saying, "Let's introduce ourselves or something?" She smoothed the braids and started to introduce herself with a bright voice.

    "Hello, my name is Wang Xiaohong, I'm from the affiliated hospital of Hongri Textile Factory, and I'm going to the Liujiawan Changhe Brigade." After speaking, she blinked and looked at Jiang Qiuyue.

    Jiang Qiuyue briefly introduced herself according to her model, "My name is Jiang Qiuyue, I'm from the family home of the Xicheng Art Troupe, and I cut the line to the Qingshan Brigade in Liujiawan."

    After she finished talking about the person next to her, she didn't want the greasy man to be very active at the moment. Yes, he took her words and said in a high-pitched voice, "Then let me tell you about me, my name is Lin Wenqing, I came from the east of Kyoto, and I also went to Liujiawan, we all have the same destination, and we happened to say on the way. Talk to relieve the boredom, then I will recite a few poems of the chairman for you, how about cultivating and cultivating your sentiments, haha."

    He made a cheerful and generous look, but he looked so wretched against his outfit.

    Jiang Qiuyue glanced at it and remembered a word, a little white face.