Chapter 156-160

Chapter 156
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 155Next chapter: Chapter 157
"The East is Red, the sun rises, Mao Zedong came out of China, he sought happiness for the people, he was the great savior of the people..." "We sang the East is Red, the masters of the country stood up, we told the story of spring, reform, opening up and

prosperity Get up..."

Jiang Qiuyue hummed happily, holding a makeup box in her hand, and was applying nude makeup on her eyebrows and lips in front of the car mirror.

Peng Jingye sat in the driver's seat and drove the car. He smiled at her dressing up and asked her what song she sang. It was pretty good.

He knew the tune of Dongfanghong. It was sung every day on radio and television recently. It was so familiar that it couldn't be more familiar.

The song I heard later was quite appropriate. It was sung by his wife, and it was easy to listen to whatever you wanted.

Jiang Qiuyue pursed her lips and smiled, how could she tell him that it was a hit song that only became popular in the 1990s. But it was also very consistent with the current environment, making her hum it involuntarily.

"I'm just singing for fun. We're going to the wedding later. Don't drink too much. We'll go back after we finish the meal." Jiang Qiuyue played with her freshly permed pear blossom hair and did not forget to tell Peng Jingye.

Of course Peng Jingye obeyed his wife's orders and nodded immediately.

The car drove by and soon arrived at the place where Lin Wenqing held his wedding.

The Lin family borrowed a corner of a state-owned canteen and set up a dozen tables for the wedding, which was definitely enough for the sake of dignity.

In fact, the main reason is that there is no room downstairs in the house where they live, otherwise they would like to do it directly at their doorstep. However,

more and more people have returned to the city recently, and those who have no place to live at home have begun to build things in the yard downstairs. Taking up all the space.

The Lin family didn't want to lose face and argue with those people, so they simply spent more money to find another place.

Just like when Jiang Qiuyue got married, when she and Peng Jingye arrived, the bride and groom were standing at the door accompanying the Lin family elders to greet the guests.

Jiang Qiuyue came forward with a gift to say hello.

"Comrade Lin Wenqing, Comrade Wang Xiaohong, congratulations on your wedding!"

Yes, it was Wang Xiaohong who married Lin Wenqing. The two of them finally made it through the clouds and saw the moonlight, and finally got married.

congratulations.

At that time, Lin Wenjuan revealed in the dormitory that Lin Wenqing was about to get married. She also said that Lin Wenqing made a mistake and made her pregnant, so the wedding was held in a hurry.

Jiang Qiuyue was so frightened that she thought Wang Xiaohong had been cut off halfway and had people pick the fruits of the revolution.

As a result, Lin Wenqing and Wang Xiaohong secretly couldn't hold back and acted recklessly. They accidentally killed someone, so they had to get on the bus first and pay for their tickets later. This made the Lin family members feel aggrieved and almost ruined the marriage.

Fortunately, Lin Wenqing still knew how to be responsible and insisted on bringing his wife and children home, so he had to deal with a lot of trouble at home.