Chapter 9 Heroes or Bears

The two of them pretended to trot back and tried to wave their hoes twice.

    Lin Wenqing's work area is right next to him. He is funny, and Gao Yunmei laughed heartily from time to time. Obviously, the two of them were chatting very speculatively.

    They flirted and flirted, and the people next to them could smell the sour smell of love that needed to be fermented.

    Jiang Qiuyue said that she was hit by a critical attack, and the male and female protagonists seem to love each other?

    Or will the two end up together after they both slag?

    The difference between words and reality is almost a Mariana Trench!

    And Lin Wenqing, who dared to pry at the corner of the male protagonist!

    Eh, although it is not certain whether the male and female protagonists are together now, but he must be considered a heavyweight in the original text, at least the male supporting role, it is a

    pity that Jiang Qiuyue just danced and watched the plot involving the female supporting role. Probably, except for the male and female protagonists, they didn't pay much attention.

    Jiang Qiuyue was thinking wildly, and looked at it quietly.

    Oh, the two are really like no one else, and the whole place is full of the rough laughter of the heroine.

    A closer look reveals that Gao Yunmei has two big eyes with double eyelids, neat teeth, and long black and long braids.

    In the crowd who are generally black, thin and yellow, she looks white and plump.

    This kind of girl is generally liked by the older generation, and is said to be dignified and blessed.

    Even if you have a bad temper, it is refreshing!

    Lin Wenqing seems to like this kind of girl with thick eyebrows, big eyes and black braids.

    Isn't Wang Xiaohong the same type as Gao Yunmei?

    Unwilling to be lonely, Liu Aiying moved over to plan the ground side by side with her.

    She poked Jiang Qiuyue and motioned her to look over to Li Yonghong.

    Jiang Qiuyue glanced at it, Li Yonghong looked straight in one direction, her eyes held back and suppressed, and the person watching was panicked.

    The direction she was looking at was the location of the grove. The little girl named Cuihua just ran out of it, and Liu Heping stepped into the line of sight like a flower and a willow.

    Fortunately, the two people who dated also knew that they were staggered, but whoever was one after the other didn't feel like a mirror in their hearts, it was estimated that everyone in the group knew that they were dating.

    Therefore, Li Yonghong's appearance...

    "She, she has been hooked, she has a thief, but she is not as good as Zhao Mei." Liu Aiying pouted and commented.

    Zhao Meili is the absent female educated youth. Recently, she went home to visit relatives and get food.

    It is said that she was a lady from a scholarly family.

    Jiang Qiuyue listened to her chattering non-stop, and asked, "Don't Gao Yunmei like Liu Heping?" Liu

    Aiying glanced in Lin Wenqing's direction, and said meaningfully, "Isn't there something better? Clarify the relationship with the person, how much food can you like?"