Chapter 25

Peng Jingye only thought that the little educated youth smiled really nicely, and the feeling he had when we met in the woods last time came back.

    Looking at her, my heart felt soft and light, as if I had a sweet cotton candy stuffed in my mouth.

    His eyes couldn't help chasing Jiang Qiuyue, Peng Jingye didn't understand why he didn't look like his calm and decisive self when he met her.

    After careful calculation, they only met three or four times.

    Peng Jingye reflexively judged that this strange situation was weird and dangerous, and he couldn't indulge himself in it.

    He forced himself to look away, but he couldn't help watching secretly from the corner of his eye.

    Seeing that the two of them acted as if they hadn't seen him, and thought that praying to the gods and Buddhas in the sky had come true, he dragged his lame leg in cold sweat and tried to slip away quietly by the side of the road.

    "Oh, it's broken!" Jiang Qiuyue exclaimed.

    Peng Jingye turned his head in the next second, asked what was wrong with a nervous expression, and didn't care about his decision at all.

    Lai San'er was so frightened that he squatted down on his buttocks, grinning his teeth and not daring to make a sound. He simply thought he was clever and lay down and hid in the grass that was not deep.

    Jiang Qiuyue was watched nervously by Peng Jingye, and she was almost pulled by his hand to see if something happened to her and she felt uncomfortable.

    She bowed her head embarrassingly and smoothed her broken hair, and said loudly, "The one dollar I was carrying in my pocket just now is gone, maybe it fell on the haystack by the field ditch.

    " Hearing the content in the corner, Jiang Qiuyue blushed.

    Fortunately, it was dark at this time, the night was cloudless, the moon and stars were sparse, and only people could be seen under the moonlight and stars.

    Peng Jingye's heart also moved, and he pressed him down, and he did not forget to say, "Then I will go back and find it for you." He wanted to turn around and run back to that place to have a look.

    Jiang Qiuyue held him back, "Hey, don't go, what can you find in the dark now, I will look for it tomorrow." It would be embarrassing to go and find nothing.

    There is no such thing as a ghost.

    Peng Jingye didn't know, he thought she really lost a dollar.

    One dollar is equivalent to five catties of steamed buns, enough for a young educated youth to eat for a few days.

    Peng Jingye seriously thought about getting the money back and not letting her go hungry, otherwise she would become as thin and pitiful as she saw on the train again.

    He insisted on going back to look for it, saying that the moonlight was so bright that he could see clearly with his sharp eyes.

    Jiang Qiuyue didn't expect Peng Jingye to pay so much attention to a little trick she made up.

    With warmth in his heart, he still held him back with a shy look on his face, lowered his head and approached him in a soft voice, "I don't know if that matter will end, it's not a good time to go..."

    "Besides, it's dark, your car is still there I'm waiting. Go back first, and I'll go find it tomorrow."

    Jiang Qiuyue tried to persuade him, but she didn't see any response from the man, but when she looked up, she found that Peng Jingye was looking at the skin of the two with burning eyes. place of contact.