Chapter 151-155

Chapter 151
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 150Next chapter: Chapter 152
During the toast, Jiang Qiuyue was very excited when she saw the big boss who appeared incognito. After toasting with the wine in her hand, she felt really stuffy.

Seeing this, the other party smiled widely, just like an amiable ordinary old man teasing the old man that the bride was a real little girl.

The old man nodded in agreement, smiling so hard that his teeth could not see his eyes, and he was obviously in a very happy mood.

Jiang Qiuyue excitedly drank a few glasses of wine with the boss, then her head burned and she felt dizzy. Peng Jingye stuffed her with a few mouthfuls of food and sent her to the new house to lie down.

There was a lot of people outside, and the sound of finger-guessing and drinking continued. She leaned in the room for a while before she got over the alcohol, and her dizziness was better.

Peng Jingye counted the time and brought her a bowl of chicken noodle soup at the right time.

The clear and fragrant soup contains a handful of thin noodles, lined with small pieces of chicken and green vegetables, which looks very appetizing.

"Come, have a bowl of noodles. The noodles outside are greasy and smell of alcohol. Just eat them in the house and take a rest after eating." Peng Jingye asked carefully.

He placed the white porcelain bowl on the small square stool with red paint and moved it to Jiang Qiuyue. Jiang Qiuyue wanted to eat, but he stopped her.

Jiang Qiuyue didn't know why. When she raised her head, he put a hot towel on her face and wiped it warmly on her face.

Peng Jingye's hand movements were very gentle, but he could not refuse. He carefully wiped her hands and face before handing her the chopsticks.

"Eat quickly. Just put the bowl over there after you finish. I'll go out and take a look." Someone shouted again outside, and Peng Jingye did not forget to give another instruction before leaving.

Jiang Qiuyue waved her hand, picked up the bowl and started eating noodles delicately.

The temperature of the noodle soup is just right. It warms your stomach after drinking it. The noodles melt in your mouth and there is a poached egg nestled at the bottom.

After eating, the banquet outside was still in full swing.

Jiang Qiuyue looked out through the curtains. After listening to Peng Jingye's words, she put the bowl on the coffee table. She turned around and put away the longan and red dates on the bed, preparing to go to bed and lie down for a while.

It's been a tiring day.

In her heart, she was glad that there was no nonsense about the wedding ceremony at night. Jiang Qiuyue lay on the bed and slowly fell asleep.

When I woke up again, the lights in the room were turned on and it was quiet outside.

Jiang Qiuyue opened her hazy eyes, got up and washed her face, when Peng Jingye opened the door and walked in.

"Are you awake?" He held a wooden plate in his hand and placed it on the coffee table.

The noodle bowl placed there is no longer there, and must have been taken to the kitchen to be tidied up.

Jiang Qiuyue nodded and asked, "Have all the guests left?" She looked up.

It was almost dark outside, and she had a really solid sleep.

Peng Jingye put a few side dishes on the table, and took some white flour buns, and said that the guests had all been sent away, and with the help of a few familiar aunts, the wedding banquet went smoothly and nothing happened.