Chapter 21

Jiang Qiuyue and Liu Aiying were startled by Li Yonghong lying on the kang motionless, and Zhao Meili looked over after being alarmed by the tense atmosphere of the two.

    Liu Aiying pointed to the kang with trembling fingers.

    The other party had an inexplicable look on his face, and he looked along, and his face turned pale after being stunned.

    "Li Yonghong?" Zhao Meili tried to call her.

    The man lying on the kang didn't respond...

    Now all three of them turned pale, not knowing what to do.

    No...is there really something wrong?

    Although the barefoot doctor concluded that it was menstruation, but they couldn't see it?

    The miscarriage of death did not happen.

    Jiang Qiuyue felt terrified, she had never seen a dead person!

    But people can't just leave it there. Seeing Zhao Meili stepping back and unwilling to go up to check, Jiang Qiuyue and Liu Aiying looked at each other, and the two went over together.

    Unexpectedly, Li Yonghong suddenly opened his eyes as soon as he gathered up his courage to reach the front of the kang head.

    Liu Aiying jumped backwards, almost squatting.

    After standing up, he patted his chest and complained, "Comrade Li, what are you doing?! Don't make a sound when I call you, we thought you..." The man died.

    Liu Aiying's face was ugly, and she felt like she was being tricked.

    Li Yonghong's face was even more unsightly. He didn't know whether it was due to excessive blood loss or physical discomfort. His face was bloodless and blue.

    Jiang Qiuyue was also very frightened, she shuddered, and just stood still, she met Li Yonghong's staring eyes.

    Jiang Qiuyue had a bad feeling, and Li Yonghong had already spoken to her.

    "Comrade Jiang, do you still have the medicine you used before?"

    Jiang Qiuyue: "... I gave it to the barefoot doctor at the health station. I don't know if he still has it, but I don't have it."

    Liu Aiying had just slowed down, when she heard that Li Yonghong was about to make a fool of herself again, she immediately choked.

    "Comrade Li, what kind of medicine do you want with Comrade Jiang? Can the medicine be taken indiscriminately? Comrade Jiang said long ago that it is for colds and colds, and he gave it away." Can you give it if you have any? What does Li

    Yonghong want to do?

    Liu Aiying pulled Jiang Qiuyue aside. Usually the two of them belonged to the same country, but they couldn't let the other side figure it out.

    In her eyes, Comrade Jiang is too sweet-tempered, soft-tempered, and deceitful, and she is easy to be pinched by others.

    Li Yonghong suddenly stretched out a hand and grabbed the corner of Jiang Qiuyue's clothes. She chased after her with gloomy eyes and asked, "Is there any more brown sugar? Give me some emergency."

    Jiang Qiuyue: "..." What are you doing, staring at her? Don't let it go?

    Liu Aiying grabbed Jiang Qiuyue's clothes and said that things like brown sugar that require tickets and cost money can be given casually, and if you want, you can exchange the ticket money.