Chapter 81-85

Chapter 81
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 80Next chapter: Chapter 82
Kyoto, the family home of the cultural troupe.

As usual, after get off work hours, the loudspeaker in the mailroom suddenly rang. Whether it was the employees who had just finished get off work and walked in at the door, or the family members who were cooking upstairs, they subconsciously raised their ears to listen to see which company it was from this time. .

The children who had just finished school in the courtyard rushed to the door of the mail room, peered in through the window of the mail room, and chattered about whose letter was coming.

The transceiver tuned the speaker twice and started broadcasting the message.

"Comrade Jiang Zhiguo, your little girl's package has been sent this month. Please come and pick it up as soon as possible! Comrade Jiang Zhiguo, your little girl's package has been sent this month. Please come and pick it up as soon as possible! Comrade Jiang Zhiguo, your little girl's package this month has been sent. It has been sent, please come and collect it as soon as possible!"

The loudspeaker announced three times at once, and the people upstairs and downstairs could hear it clearly. When the broadcast stopped, the family home immediately resumed the noise.

"It's his third daughter again. She comes here once a month..."

"Chunhua's sister has sent something back again!" "

Look at his daughter, she always misses her family at such a young age. Let me tell you, his family The Qiangzi next door is really..."

...

There were a lot of discussions in the family courtyard, some were envious and some were pretending to be disdainful, but it didn't affect the good mood of the Jiang family.

Jiang's mother put down the kitchen knife with a happy face, wiped her apron with both hands, and prepared to go down to pick up the parcel.

Several housewives who were cooking in the corridor saw this and said that she was lucky. The eldest and second child in the family both worked. The twins below were obedient, sensible and learned well. Even the third daughter who jumped in the queue to go to the countryside had the ability to do something at home. .

No matter what they were thinking in their hearts, they always said good things with their mouths. Jiang Muquan took it as a sincere compliment and smiled modestly, but her expression was full of pride.

Jiang's mother didn't even have time to take off her apron and hurried downstairs.

Usually, a few kids in the family would stop by the mailroom to pick it up, or Jiang's father would walk over to pick it up slowly and unhurriedly, but this time they didn't happen to meet him.

The eldest child, second child, fourth child, and fifth child have not yet arrived home. Father Jiang was called back to the art troupe, saying that he wanted to rehearse a show for the senior leaders. In the past few days, it was even later than the children came home.

Jiang's mother finally had the opportunity to go and get it happily. Her younger daughter remembered her home, which showed that she really thought about them and did not alienate her family because of the helpless arrangement. Jiang's mother was sad and happy at the same time.

Moreover, I was envied and complimented by neighbors who usually competed with each other, and I didn't know why I was so angry in private. Thinking about it, I felt really comfortable all over.

After Jiang's mother went downstairs, people she met along the way greeted her one after another, praising her three children for being sensible and taking care of their family, and for being capable at such a young age. Look at her two children, they were all wearing the same clothes as her family's three children. I'll get it and send it back. She knows how to love her little brother. She is a good girl.