Chapter 6 New arrivals

Perhaps the disgust of the two of them was too obvious. Another young man put the green bag in the courtyard and grinned.

    "Well, the conditions in our village are still good. The captain and the village party secretary have the ability to build large brick houses. The rest are made of mud embryos, which is better than the pigsty and cowshed in the next village."

    Lin Wenqing After he said it and reacted, he wiped his face and immediately turned it into a smiling face, handed cigarettes to the people who helped, and after a few words, he became a good buddy.

    After waiting for the others to leave, she ran to Jiang Qiuyue and sighed, "It's a big fortune today, how is this place organized, can it live?"

    Jiang Qiuyue glanced at him and said that if you can live, you can live, the educated youth who came before Didn't they already live, or they didn't know how the rooms were allocated, and they still had to wait for someone to come back.

    Always pay attention to a first come, first come, rushing in hastily has a bad impression.

    Lin Wenqing was careful not to suffer easily, but she could see that he had some power and some ability.

    He took out a pack of Phoenix cigarettes from the bag and threw it to him. It was something Jiang's mother had prepared for her to order. She moved it to a corner of the space and put it away.

    Lin Wenqing took it with a smile, his eyes lit up when he saw the brand, he turned it around twice, touched it and stuffed it into his pocket, saying that he had earned it.

    In addition to the fact that the house is made of soil, the educated youth points out that the edge of the small courtyard is a pile of soil with only a few dozen work points at the bottom, and it is filled with branches and the wall of the courtyard.

    Besides, the house is actually four and a half rooms, and the wooden doors of the two large rooms on the left and the right have large locks on them.

    The windows were sealed with old newspapers, so Lin Wenqing had no choice but to look in through the cracks in the door, and found that they were supposed to belong to boys and girls.

    The other two small rooms are on one side, next to the main house, one is the stove room and the other is like a utility room with farm tools.

    There are also half of the small sheds that are completely built next to the main house. I don't know what it is for.

    A small vegetable plot was opened in the open space in front of the house, and green vegetables and green onions and garlic were just emerging.

    From getting off the bus in the morning until now, the sun is shining, and it is noon.

    The two of them each found a place to rest, and after waiting for a while, a few young men and women with hoes and shovels came out of the courtyard.

    "Yo, there's a newcomer here."

    A group of people saw someone in the educated youth's courtyard from far away, and when they entered the door carefully, it was indeed a newcomer.

    Someone immediately complained, "The newcomers here are trying to starve us to death!"

    Jiang Qiuyue glanced at the grumbling student-head girl, in her twenties, with gray pants and a blue cloth jacket, medium stature, thin and petite.

    While she was observing these people, Lin Wenqing had already spoken to the leaders among them.

    Among the educated youths who can take the lead is a gay looking 30-year-old who calls himself Chen Mingzhonghua.