Chapter 26

A nasty and scandalous incident happened in Linhe Village in the middle of the night, and the adulterer was not ordinary. After learning about it, the villagers flocked to the square to watch the excitement.

    The old and young men stared at the little widow's glistening flesh with snorting faces, and the women and girls covered their faces with contempt, pointing and saying things that were not very obedient.

    Liu Jianguo arrived in time, seized the gong in Lai San'er's hand, and asked people to find clothes for the two naked people.

    Everyone ran out when they heard the knocking of the gong and the noise, and there was no extra clothes for the two of them.

    I don’t want to borrow them if I have them. Wouldn’t it be dirty if I put them on?

    Unable to do so, Liu Jianguo had no choice but to find two straw mats for the two of them to cover first.

    Lei San'er was as quiet as a chicken in front of Liu Jianguo, and he didn't dare to make any mistakes.

    In fact, he has such an oblique relationship with Liu Jianguo's old lady, and Liu Jianguo used to take care of him for a while.

    It is estimated that Liu Jianguo didn't bother to care about him when he saw that Lai San'er was really too muddy to support the wall.

    However, the impression of being like the dean is deeply lingering in Lai San'er's mind, as long as he sees others, he will post it.

    Otherwise, the first time he hit on Li Yonghong's idea, he wouldn't just let her go after she threatened that she had something to do with the captain's family.

    After the excitement in his mind was over, almost everyone in the village watched him, and finally a pot of cold water was poured on his brain from the eruption of Lai Saner's volcano, and he regained some sanity.

    He bowed his head and shrugged his shoulders, sneaking glances at Liu Jianguo from time to time, not daring to face him directly.

    After Liu Jianguo heard the gossip from the people around him, he already had a general understanding of the scandal, and at the same time understood that this was an excellent opportunity to bring down the village party secretary.

    As the saying goes, one mountain cannot accommodate two tigers. There are two stewards in Linhe Village.

    There are two people, one production team leader and one village party secretary, one in charge of production and labor and the other in charge of ideological education. Although the division of labor is clear, there is always overlap.

    Like the last criticism meeting, Liu Jianguo didn't do anything because of the rule that he couldn't interfere in the official affairs of the village party secretary, but he didn't feel resentful in his heart.

    There is only so much dung in the f*cking village, it’s fine if you start a criticism and throw a hat, why are you dumping dung? ! !

    It's almost time to weed and fertilize. God damn it, the manure is almost used up. If there is no fertilizer on the land, there will be no harvest. Who is to blame?

    Isn't it the fault of him, the production captain? !

    Liu Jianguo has always been full of resentment for the fact that he will indirectly take the blame for Liu Yougen, and he is waiting for the opportunity to catch him.

    Unexpectedly, there was a good time to knock him down all of a sudden, and Liu Jianguo would be ashamed of the title of captain if he didn't pass him!