Chapter 141-145

Chapter 141
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 140Next chapter: Chapter 142
The small room was where Jiang Qiuyue saw the world for the first time when she woke up. Although she lived there only a few times in total, her feelings for it were special. She selfishly believed that it belonged to her alone in this home. space.

How could Jiang Qiuyue not be annoyed when her territory was coveted and offended?

"If my rooms are opened and merged, what will I do when I get married? I will sit in the living room and go out?" If that were to happen, the Jiang family would probably be laughed at.

Jiang Qiuyue felt unhappy and endured it, her tone inevitably showing some dissatisfaction and anger.

The other party bullied her before she even entered the door, and she was really happy if she felt happy.

Not to mention the eldest sister-in-law from her natal family who will marry her and become her boss in the future. If she still takes advantage of her without knowing what she has to do when they meet each other, then she will be even more difficult to deal with if she acts like a sister-in-law and has the moral upper hand. .

Just thinking about it gave me a headache. Jiang Qiuyue really didn't want to have contact with the best relatives and was too lazy to deal with it.

Rather than lowering herself to fight with others in person, she prefers to lower herself for ten sessions and eliminate the restless factors at once, which is simple, convenient and trouble-free.

"That's not okay. How can a good girl sit in the living room when she gets married?" Father Jiang objected immediately.

Hearing her talk about the problems of getting married, he immediately frowned and said that his daughter's boudoir could not be demolished and no one was allowed to make any plans there before she left the house.

Otherwise, just go talk to the old patriarch and others. I believe the patriarch, uncles and uncles will be willing to teach him how to behave.

The latter sentence was obviously meant for Jiang Xiaxia, warning him not to cause trouble at home.

If the marriage between the Jiang family and the Peng family is messed up due to his own affairs, be careful about his job and future. Not to mention his father, even his grandparents and uncles who used to protect him will not be able to protect him.

When it came to family matters, Jiang Xiaxia's expression changed, and she immediately gave up. She stopped mentioning the matter of merging small rooms and did not dare to try the method in person.

Because he has self-awareness and knows how much he weighs.

In front of his grandparents, uncles and parents at home, he is somewhat superior because of his status as a boy, but if he is compared with the older generation in the clan, who is he?

None of that.

Jiang Xiaxia shrank her head and thought, in front of the group of old guys in the clan, the third sister would probably be more respectable than him.

No matter how much he flutters, he is just a small shrimp hiding under the wings of his elders, and cannot become a big fish.

But the third sister has successfully jumped over the dragon's gate, breaking out for a small piece of the world on her own, and is very favored by the big guys in the clan.

The second brother said that he couldn't afford to offend him.

Jiang Xia Tian was suppressed by Jiang's father, but the problem of his marriage still existed, and the woman would not let him go just because he backed down.