Chapter 11 Illness

Jiang Qiuyue woke up in the morning with a headache, dizziness, chills and weakness, obviously symptoms of a cold.

    Yes, this body's immunity is too weak, and it will fall ill after a light rain.

    She was lying in the bed and wrapped herself tightly with the quilt, and asked Liu Aiying to tell Chen Zhonghua to ask for her sick leave. Didn't get up for breakfast.

    Liu Aiying touched her forehead, she felt a fever, and seeing her weak and uncomfortable appearance, she asked her to rest at home.

    After a commotion in the courtyard, the educated youths went out to work, even though the weather was still gloomy with sporadic light rain.

    Jiang Qiuyue got up top-heavy and boiled the hot water in the pot and filled it with the thermos. I gave myself another bowl of vegetable and egg noodles, and cleaned up after eating.

    After taking the usual cold medicine and antipyretic medicine, she climbed onto the quilt and fell asleep.

    When Jiang Qiuyue was woken up, she was in a daze, not knowing where she was, and felt a pair of dry bark-like hands on her forehead and wrist one after another.

    The cold and rough touch on the pulse makes people shudder and wake up all of a sudden.

    "What's wrong?" Jiang Qiuyue looked at Liu Aiying and Li Yonghong who were standing beside the kang, and an old gentleman sitting on the head of the kang.

    Was he taking her pulse just now?

    Liu Aiying told her that everyone came back at noon to see her wrapped in a quilt and fell asleep. Chen Zhonghua was worried that she would be burned out, and quickly invited a doctor from the village medical cooperation station.

    The old doctor probed his forehead, checked his pulse for a while, and said that it was all right, the fever was gone, and then he was full for a week.

    Liu Aiying was a little worried, saying that it was still burning hot in the morning. Do you really think it's okay to sleep with a flushed face and sweat all over?

    "What kind of medicine did the little girl take?" The old doctor is not ignorant. He can heal himself within a week when the cold and fever are not serious, and the medicine of Western medicine tends to work faster.

    Jiang Qiuyue only felt a little more relaxed when she woke up. She didn't have the heavy headache before going to bed, but she was still a little weak, and her body was sticky and uncomfortable.

    Hearing the doctor's question, she answered thoughtfully, "I prepared some western medicine at home when I came."

    Now that she was all right, the old doctor didn't ask any more questions, told her to eat and rest more, picked up the medicine box and left.

    Liu Aiying accompanied her on the delivery, and Li Yonghong sat back on her own kang head, and mentioned that she would eat corn ballast to cook yam porridge for lunch, as well as cold wild vegetables.

    Jiang Qiuyue snorted, turned over and got off the kang, took out the bottle of chili oil and asked her to send it to the stove. It was a contribution to everyone, and it happened to be used for cold wild vegetables.

    Otherwise, what kind of taste can just boiling water and a little salt have? Painful.

    Li Yonghong pursed his lips and smiled, took the things and went out.

    "I'm used to her! Two eyes staring at other people's bowls." Liu Aiying walked in and said angrily.

    Jiang Qiuyue poured out the hot water from the thermos and simply scrubbed it, saying that it was for everyone to eat together, not for her alone.