Chapter 20 Pregnancy or Menstruation

Li Yonghong's fall and bloodshed made the scene of the dispute in the house suddenly quiet. I don't know who shouted, "It's dead!" The

    atmosphere became tense in an instant. The people in the Red Army were basically teenagers of sixteen, seventy-eight, where can I meet you? After such a thing, can not help but panic.

    "Save people first!" Chen Zhonghua shouted in a deep voice.

    All the educated youths went up to help people, Liu Aiying hurriedly took out the sheets on Li Yonghong's kang and spread them on the ground, and hurriedly moved people up and carried them to the village health station.

    The little boy with a nose and a nose was very flustered. After all, he was still young, and he was afraid that he would really kill people.

    However, in front of a dozen and a half children, he consciously couldn't lose face as a leader.

    Still self-destructed, the duck mouth slapped the gun, "Isn't it just next to her all at once, how heavy is it? She's afraid she's pretending!

    " health station.

    There was a male educated youth who ran first to inform the barefoot doctor, and a group of people went to the health station in a mighty way.

    Almost no one was seen on the road, and the village was swept up by the so-called Red Army, and every household was in a state of turmoil.

    The family hid at home and did not go out easily.

    Even the family members of the Red Soldiers dare not come out to hang out at will, who knows if they will be secretly hated for revenge by those who suffer.

    It's more because he can't afford to lose that person, so the child won't earn points in the first place, and now the village party secretary has been used as the head of the gun, how can he have the face to come out and meet people.

    However, there are also a few people who are not afraid of things, and see the situation and look at the situation.

    For example, Gao Yunmei, such as the little widow and some other old and young women and children who either have a background or three generations of poor peasants.

    The male educated youth only knew that Li Yonghong was pushed down and fell and was injured, bleeding a lot.

    On the female educated youth's side, Liu Aiying glanced at the blood-soaked part of the sheet from time to time, wondering what she was thinking.

    Suddenly, she looked stunned, obviously thinking of something, but in her current capacity, she couldn't say it.

    Zhao Meili was followed by Zhao Xiangdong. She probably thought of it when Li Yonghong was squatting on the ground and couldn't get up to bleed. After all, that kind of thing didn't happen in her home.

    However, if Li Yonghong is really pregnant, it will not do her any good to find out.

    What's more, the female educated youth may be stigmatized in the future, and will be viewed with colored eyes by the villagers.

    Jiang Qiuyue also took this into consideration, and the incident outweighed the loss.

    But the female educated youth who saw the clue did not say anything, which did not mean that the sharp-eyed people beside them did not say anything.

    Among the people who gathered to watch the fun, the little widow glanced at her charming and slender eyes a few times and asked, "What's the matter?"