Chapter 56-60

Chapter 56
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 55Next chapter: Chapter 57
Jiang Qiuyue opened Zhao Meili's mouth violently, took the water ladle and poured it into the water. Zhao Xiangdong still thought she was too rude, so he pinched Zhao Meili's mouth.

Jiang Qiuyue rolled her eyes and was too lazy to pay attention to him. Just as Liu's second daughter-in-law found a banana fan and mint leaves, Jiang Qiuyue asked Zhao Xiangdong to fan herself with a fan.

Jiang Qiuyue continued to pour water. Liu Er's daughter-in-law looked at more and more people around her. She did not unbutton Zhao Meili's neck. She crushed the mint leaves and applied them to her temples, behind her ears, and on the palms of her hands and wrists. , lifted up the trouser legs at the ankles and applied a little.

Three-pronged approach, within a short while, Zhao Meili choked on her water and woke up coughing.

"How are you?" Jiang Qiuyue then slowly fed her a few mouthfuls, asking questions to see if she was awake.

Zhao Meili nodded with confused eyes, her face gradually faded away from the red color, and her braids were soaked with sweat.

Jiang Qiuyue loosened her hair and said it was best to drink some light salt water to replenish the salt. Zhao Xiangdong immediately wanted to carry Zhao Meili back, but Zhao Meili pushed her away.

Liu Er's wife suggested that she send him to Dr. Barefoot for a check-up and some summer-relieving soup, which would cost only a few cents.

Zhao Meili agreed, and Jiang Qiuyue and Liu's second daughter-in-law helped her walk towards the village. Zhao Xiangdong did not dare to carry people on his back this time, so he followed behind and brought the empty bucket and pole for delivering water.

Zhao Meili's body was weak, so the two of them had to walk slowly, and finally managed to get her to the health station.

The barefoot doctor found out that she had heat stroke. He first gave her some homemade borneol to drink to relieve the heat, and later prescribed a soup to relieve the heat. She went home to drink it, and it would be better to cool down and rest overnight.

Liu Aiying rushed over midway, and Jiang Qiuyue handed the person to her to take back to the Educated Youth Home. She and Liu Er's wife needed to deliver water again. They only supplied half of it at the field just now, so it was a waste.

After delivering the water and returning to the breeding place, Jiang Qiuyue packed a bag of oil fruits for Liu Er's daughter-in-law before she left. She said they were snacks for preserved eggs, as an apology for wasting her time in the afternoon. Liu Er's daughter-in-law smiled and said no. On duty, Jiang Qiuyue forced him out of the door.

Zhao Meili was not seen working in the fields for the next few days. Of course, she wouldn't get any work points if she didn't work, but if she didn't lack food stamps, she probably wouldn't care about the few work points.

After the irrigation task was completed, Jiang Qiuyueguang felt that he had turned a few shades darker every day when delivering water, not to mention those who were shirtless carrying water in the cornfield under the bright sun, all of them were tanned.

From then on, Jiang Qiuyue concentrated on recuperating at the breeding place. Except for cutting pigweed, digging wild vegetables and picking wild fruits with Liu's second daughter-in-law, she never went out at all.

During this period of time, she concentrated on feeding the pigs, and finally fed the little wild boar cubs into wild boar cubs. They had grown a bit and could no longer use the nickname.

However, even if the wild boar cubs grow, they are still not as good as the domestic piglets in the next pen that grow like crazy after eating some food.