Chapter 18 Cornmeal Dumplings

Fang Weidong shouted her name, the voice getting closer and closer, Jiang Qiuyue did not respond immediately.

    She returned to Lei San'er not far away, stared at his swollen face that was trembling and sweating, and said in a cold voice, "I know you're not dizzy."

    Lei San'er opened her eyes in fright and looked at Jiang Qiuyue with fear. .

    "Auntie, I know I'm wrong, I don't dare anymore." I cried miserably.

    Jiang Qiuyue was unmoved, thinking that since she came here, she has always treated others with kindness and never cared about her.

    The original intention was to be good to others, but unexpectedly, a white-eyed wolf was provoked.

    If she doesn't take revenge, she won't be able to let out her anger!

    "It's okay if you want me to let you go, but I can't say anything about today's affairs." Jiang Qiuyue looked at the direction Peng Jingye was leaving, and threatened Lei San'er.

    Lei San'er shuddered when she remembered her still broken hands and feet, and nodded her head like garlic.

    "And..." Jiang Qiuyue took a step forward, bent down and stared at him coldly and said a word.

    "Whoever asked you to do this, do it to anyone!"

    Jiang Qiuyue turned around and left after saying that, leaving the leprosy San'er hilariously in promise, her swollen face shooting out a vicious red light.

    Damn it, you can't get offended by stubborn stubbornness, and the bitch who mocks him always has to settle accounts after the fact!

    Not to mention how Lei Saner cried and scolded his mother and vowed to look good on Li Yonghong.

    After Jiang Qiuyue walked away, she tidied up her clothes and patted off the dust, so that at least she didn't look so embarrassed.

    After cleaning up, he responded in the direction of Fang Weidong.

    Fang Weidong hurried over almost the next moment, holding a pole in his hand.

    That was what Zhao Xiangdong used to carry water from a bucket when he came out.

    "Are you alright?" Fang Weidong ran in a hurry, and looked at her with concern.

    Jiang Qiuyue said with a smile that it was all right, she just came in to find some mushrooms to make soup.

    She held up fresh mushroom skewers in her hands.

    Fang Weidong was obviously relieved, it was strange to see her still red eyes, but he didn't ask much.

    On the way back, Fang Weidong explained to Jiang Qiuyue his previous negligence.

    When Zhao Meili instructed Zhao Xiangdong to dig for wild vegetables, he encountered a small vegetable snake that came out for a stroll.

    Xiaocai Snake was frightened away by her, but she scared herself to tears.

    Zhao Xiangdong didn't see the situation clearly, and thought she was doing something wrong, so he shouted and called Fang Weidong to help.

    Fang Weidong knocked on the grass in the past and didn't see the snake's shadow. When Zhao Xiangdong coaxed the man to ask him clearly, he realized that the snake had run away early, but the man's foot was swollen.

    When Fang Weidong came back to find Jiang Qiuyue, he found that the person was gone, and he didn't know where he went.

    Zhao Xiangdong had already helped Zhao Meili to go back to recuperate, and Fang Weidong could only pick up the pole and search for the traces of the crushed grass, all the way to the woods.