Chapter 36-40

Chapter 36
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 35Next chapter: Chapter 37
One of the three major delusions in life, she likes me.

Peng Jingye was currently in this delusion. He originally wanted to call the little girl in and flirt with her, and responded that he also liked her, but...it turned out that Jiang Qiuyue didn't notice

his flirtation at all, and even the last explanation was unintentional. A knowing blow.

Peng Jingye was like an arrow in the chest, and all the pink bubbles that kept popping up in his heart fell to the ground and shattered into pieces.

He couldn't hold on to his stiff smile, and his face was burning with pain.

Jiang Qiuyue didn't know what happened, which made the other party suddenly laugh and panic, so she said goodbye at the right time.

Little soldier Wei Long was already waiting outside, and barrels filled with manure were already placed on the Qingshan Brigade's carriage, waiting for Jiang Qiuyue to pass and send them out together.

Jiang Qiuyue thanked the two and followed the convoy to Yingkou to meet Liu Er and the others.

After she left, Peng Jingye threw himself onto the bed and remained motionless. The fresh fragrance was almost inaudible, and it floated into his senses. He pulled the quilt and smelled it carefully, then wrapped it around his body, covered his eyes and laughed deeply.

At night, the class led by Peng Jingye was beaten to death by him on the playground.

The Qingshan brigade brought back several trucks of manure, and Liu Jianguo used it immediately the next day. He really couldn't afford to wait, and the corn seedlings were growing very fast.

After Jiang Qiuyue came back, she was pulled by Liu Aiying to tell her what she had experienced at the Houshan military camp. He envied her the opportunity to go out and interact with the People's Liberation Army.

As long as the educated youths stay within Liujiawan, they can go to other places by telling the captain, as long as they come back on time.

But female educated youths rarely leave the village where they jump in line unless accompanied by someone.

Others may not know why Jiang Qiuyue was arranged to accompany the car. Chen Zhonghua and Lin Wenqing had already seen something, and there was no fuss about her military camp and her entourage.

After Jiang Qiuyue came back, she remembered that she had been busy participating in collective labor recently, and the Jiang family's packages were still locked in the closet by her and not opened.

She took advantage of the time after dinner to sort out her luggage.

It was still the gray-green canvas bag that I sent back last time. After breaking the outer seal, I opened it. Inside was a bag of brown sugar, a bag of white sugar, and a bag of donkey-hide gelatin and red dates.

Jiang's mother probably estimated that Jiang Qiuyue was old enough to have a baby, so she prepared this for her.

There were also two pounds of dried pork jerky, several bottles of canned fruit and a letter.

No wonder it weighs so much this time, everything is weighed on a scale.

She had already finished the first can of malted milk, and that was not included in the next items. Jiang Qiuyue didn't care, took out the milk powder in the space, poured it into the jar, and continued to drink it as malted milk.

Anyway, no one knows how much water you put in each time you soak it, and it doesn’t matter if you drink it for a long time from one can.

Jiang Qiuyue briefly glanced at the letter, which contained words of encouragement and concern. She said that the family was raising the salary of the second child for his activities, and the money was very tight, so he would not give it this time. Those things were benefits that the eldest sister got from the work. , let Jiang Qiuyue eat as much as she wants, and if there is anything else she can send to supplement her next time.