Chapter 19 The Storm Is Coming

Seeing that she couldn't find anything from Jiang Qiuyue, Zhao Meili turned her head and continued to eat rice cakes and tea leisurely.

    It's like she's not sitting on a kang, but an exquisite private room in the teahouse.

    Jiang Qiuyue raised her bowl to cover the corners of her twitching mouth.

    Is it necessary to pack a little tea foam like the West Lake Longjing? In other words, she seems to have real Longjing tea and silk.

    In the afternoon, Li Yonghong was sitting at the door of Xijian sewing clothes, looking at the courtyard door from time to time, but it was a pity that Lin Wenqing would not come back until dinner time.

    Jiang Qiuyue found out that she had a thief's heart but not a thief's courage since she came back from the supply and marketing agency last time. It depends on how she snatched people from Gao Yunmei's hands.

    However, she probably has no chance.

    After a while, Li Yonghong sewed the clothes, moved around and couldn't sit still, got up and quietly went out the door with a basket.

    The male educated youths are all resting in the East House, spanking the mountains, not moving if they can, saving energy and food.

    Li Yonghong didn't make a sound when she left, and Chen Zhonghua didn't notice her going out, let alone arrange for a male educated youth to accompany her.

    Zhao Meili must have discovered it, but how does Miss Jiao, who has been well protected, know the darkness of reality.

    I just went out and picked wild vegetables with a basket on my back. What could happen?

    Zhao Meili didn't say a word, Jiang Qiuyue pretended she didn't know, and there was a cold smile on the corner of her lips.

    The big gift she gave back, I hope Li Yonghong can bear it.

    Li Yonghong went out and walked towards the Gao family along the path beside the village.

    During the slack season, the villagers either go to the mountains and forests to find food, or stay at home to save food rations, and even the children go to the foot of the mountain to pick up the sweet grass roots.

    No one could be seen on the road, Li Yonghong hurried a few steps and saw Gao Yunmei's house made of blue brick and adobe from a distance.

    At this time, Lin Wenqing and Gao Yunmei came out of the door, and the two walked side by side, talking and laughing so discordantly.

    Li Yonghong's heart skipped a beat, and he ducked behind the bushes next to him.

    Gao Yunmei sent Lin Wenqing out, and the two stood at the door talking.

    Li Yonghong carefully looked at the man through the gap between the grass blades. He wore a two-piece jacket with blue-gray flared trousers, and a pair of cloth shoes with plastic soles.

    The whole person looks like a young gentleman in literature and art in the city, a prince charming in the eyes of women.

    The two chatted at the hot place, Lin Wenqing sipped Gao Yunmei's hair that had been ruffled by the wind, took out a few notes from his pocket and put them in her hand.

    Guess it's a few dollars.

    Li Yonghong's eyes were hot, and the strength of grasping the branches of the bush was so tight.

    If she had secretly fascinated Liu Heping, the leader of the youth in the village before, then now she feels that Lin Wenqing, who has wealth, strength, looks and demeanor, is even more provocative to her heart.