Chapter 166 Finale

Chapter 166 Finale

Happy days always pass quickly, and Jiang Qiuyue's graduation season is here in the blink of an eye.

On a sunny day in May, Jiang Qiuyue put on her bachelor's uniform and took graduation photos with her teachers and classmates who had been in the same class for four years.

When it was the turn for private photos, most of the others were filled with flowers, friends and partners, but Jiang Qiuyue was surrounded by five handsome and extraordinary knights, which was particularly unique.

I saw four three-year-old little buns wearing the same style of military uniforms. They were led by Peng Jingye, who was also wearing a green military uniform. They surrounded the indifferent and pretty Jiang Qiuyue. .

"Winner in life, haha," Lin Wenjuan ran over and joked with a wink.

Like Jiang Qiuyue, she also wore a black academic uniform, but she had a big belly underneath.

"Don't jump around, be careful of the child in your belly." Jiang Qiuyue reminded with a smile, "We are the eldest, let alone the second child. Compared with ours, your family is inferior in quantity." Jiang Qiuyue pointed at Lin Wenjuan

. Behind him, he joked back playfully.

Lin Wenjuan was followed not far behind by two tails, it was Li Dongjun and their eldest son who was as serious and serious as his father.

"Huh, I can't beat you. Come on, let's take a photo together, sisters." Lin Wenjuan was in a very good mood. She hugged Jiang Qiuyue and proudly raised her chin towards Peng Jingye, asking him to quickly press the camera shutter.

Peng Jingye paused immediately while taking pictures, and his face turned dark.

At this time, four little buns surrounded them, two on each side grabbed Jiang Qiuyue and Lin Wenjuan's thighs, laughing and looking at the camera.

Peng Jingye narrowed his eyes, raised the camera to focus and took a picture, then stepped forward, ready to tear away the guy holding his wife and throw him out.

However, before he could take action, two more people ran from a distance and pounced on his beautiful daughter-in-law.

Peng Jingye paused in his steps, his face turned darker, and the cold air came out of his eyes.

Zhang Qingmei and Zhou Dani rushed to Jiang Qiuyue and Lin Wenjuan, hugging each other and filming together, not caring about the sour person.

In front of the gentle and lovely youngest, the one in her family is just a paper tiger, and they are not afraid at all.

In this way, the warm and beautiful scene that Peng Jingye envisioned of a family traveling around campus and taking photos changed.

It turned into four girls in the same dormitory leading four children to run around, taking pictures here and there, surrounded by each other, hugging each other, and other various patterns.

Peng Jingye became a complete outsider now. Apart from helping to take photos, he had nothing to do. He was almost so angry that he broke up.

It wasn't until Li Dongjun came over and slipped Lin Wenjuan away with a hint of prowess that Zhang Qingmei and Zhou Dani dispersed and went to take pictures of their own private servers.

Jiang Qiuyue was left leading the four little buns to comfort a certain angry jealous boy with a smile.

"Are you jealous?" Jiang Qiuyue hugged Peng Jingye's arm and asked knowingly with a smile.

Peng Jingye's condensed eyes flew over, mixed with a hint of grievance, which made Jiang Qiuyue feel weak and immediately surrendered.

"Hey, I was wrong. The rest of the time is up to you." She admitted her mistake in a generous embrace, and Jiang Qiuyue had no guts to cut off the land to pay compensation.