Chapter 61-65

Chapter 61
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 60Next chapter: Chapter 62
Jiang Qiuyue went back to the house to get clothes, while Peng Jingye inspected the small courtyard, checked the clean pig pen, pulled out two grasses in the pots, and looked at the wild flowers planted in the corner for a while.

When Jiang Qiuyue came out, he was about to tear off the head of a wild flower and quietly retracted his hand.

"No, the military uniforms have been washed, and there is also a pair of sweatshirts and trousers. They are made of light material and will not get hot in the mountains in summer." Jiang Qiuyue handed over the packed bundle.

Peng Jingye picked up the baggage with his big hand and took a look at it. With a slight smile on his lips, he said that as a thank you, he would take her to the Educated Youth Office in the next period of time.

Jiang Qiuyue guessed that he might have known about their recent study trip to the Educated Youth Office through the political commissar, and quickly waved her hand to refuse. Everyone came and went by donkey cart. It would look very unusual for her to ride in a military vehicle alone, and she was mainly worried that it would delay his study. Business.

However, Peng Jingye was very persistent in picking her up and had no room for refusal. Jiang Qiuyue discussed with him for a while and then each took a step back. There was no need to drop her off and she would pick her up in the afternoon.

After the agreement was made, Jiang Qiuyue saw that it was getting late, but the man was still sitting in the courtyard watching with no intention of leaving, so she was busy making dinner and asked him if he wanted to stay for a meal.

Peng Jingye nodded decisively, turned around and slipped out a fat wild duck from the car. He said he caught it by chance while passing by the reeds by the river.

Jiang Qiuyue smiled and saw that he had even prepared the ingredients, so she simply stopped rushing him back to the camp and prepared to cook quickly so that everyone would be full before going back.

However, it seems that he came by himself this time, without Wei Long.

"Can you drive?" Jiang Qiuyue asked him curiously while scalding water and plucking the wild duck's feathers. She had seen him take Wei Long as his driver before, so she thought he didn't know how to drive.

Peng Jingye sat elegantly on the stone bench, drinking the scented tea made by Jiang Qiuyue. He nodded and said that he could drive any car and it was not a difficult task.

Jiang Qiuyue smiled and lowered her head. She disemboweled the wild duck and washed it clean. Then she asked him what he was taboo about not eating, such as ginger and green onions. Peng Jingye said calmly that he would eat anything.

Jiang Qiuyue felt that it was a bit strange for him to come out this time. After observing for a while, she didn't see anything, except that he became calm and taciturn.

A meal of fragrant sorghum rice with a few side dishes of old duck soup. Jiang Qiuyue simply used a small bowl. To be honest, the sorghum rice was very coarse compared to the rice. Her cheeks hurt from chewing too much, and the rest was eaten up. The dedication swallowed it all like a wind and a cloud.

When Jiang Qiuyue went to wash a plate of small wild fruits for after-dinner fruit, Peng Jingye took the dishes into the kitchen after finishing the meal, washed the dishes and brushed the pots, and left the stove clean.

After coming out, he saw that Jiang Qiuyue was looking for fruits. He went back to the car and took out a bagful of things and put them on the stone table. He took out a dozen peaches from it and said that he wanted Jiang Qiuyue to eat them and play with them.