Chapter 161-165

Chapter 161
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 160Next chapter: Chapter 162
Peng Jingye took one look at the child and felt relieved, then turned around and began to worry about his wife's condition.

While calling his wife, he tried to rush into the delivery room, but the nurse desperately stopped him.

What a joke, the pregnant woman in it is rubbing her belly to expel the placenta. How can any man look at it, not even the pregnant woman’s husband?

When an ordinary person sees that kind of scene, a timid person would probably have nightmares. If a husband sees it, what should he do if he feels resentment towards his wife in the future?

Therefore, although Peng Jingye wanted to go in and see Jiang Qiuyue, the nurses would not let her go until the pregnant woman was packed and pushed out.

They were arguing and shoving at the door, when suddenly another scream of pain came from the delivery room, followed by a sound of exclamation and confusion.

"Ah, there is one more!"

"Hurry up and prepare the scissors..."

There was chaos for a moment, and then two cries, as weak as a cat's meowing, came out faintly.

Everyone at the door was stunned on the spot.

Actually, there is still one? !

The nurses exclaimed and ignored Peng Jingye. They pushed him out, filed in again, and closed the delivery room door again.

Peng Jingye stupefiedly came into close contact with the door panel and almost broke his nose.

Hearing the faint but clearly audible cry of a baby inside, his whole body froze and he didn't know how to react.

The old man and Jiang's mother each held a little baby. After being shocked, both parties were overjoyed.

I thought it would be okay to give birth to twins safely, but I didn’t expect there were still more in my belly!

Jiang's mother looked at the eldest boy, then thought that there might be a boy inside, and couldn't help but feel happy for her daughter's good luck.

The in-laws' family is now sparsely populated, and it is time to branch out. The daughter will be able to have both sons and daughters with her first child, and may even have more than one son. She will definitely be able to support her status as the head daughter-in-law of the Peng family.

With such a solid contribution, my daughter has finally established a firm foothold in her husband's family, and she will have a good life in the future.

Jiang's mother coaxed the little baby in her arms, thinking about everything, and her worries about her daughter were relieved a lot.

Father Jiang looked at the two little swaddled babies and smiled happily.

The folds on the old man's face have turned into late-autumn chrysanthemums as he smiles. He is holding the infant in a very skillful manner, happily coaxing his great-grandson.

After Peng Jingye was shocked by the cries of two other babies, he finally realized what he was doing and was even more worried about Jiang Qiuyue inside.

After all, after giving birth to at least three or even four children at once, can the daughter-in-law still bear it?

He must have suffered a serious crime, right? !

Peng Jingye's eyes were filled with tears. The dignified man remembered his wife's painful screams inside, and his eyes instantly turned red and his heart felt sad.