Chapter 7 Integration into the educated youth force

The cabinet is a very new log color. It was made by the villagers at home, and was bought by Lin Wenqing for a dime.

    It is said that it is made of wood picked up on the mountain, and it is a waste of hands to make a simple style.

    Seeing that Jiang Qiuyue also had intentions, someone said that their house had an old-fashioned painted cabinet and asked her if she wanted it.

    Jiang Qiuyue heard the description and found it feasible. The new cabinet was too flamboyant, and the old one was fine.

    A few big boys ran out to move the guys.

    Jiang Qiuyue wondered if they didn't go to work, and Lin Wenqing explained to her that these people were doing leisurely work, and it was okay to walk out for a while.

    In less than a moment, several people hurriedly carried a mahogany cabinet.

    The old-fashioned cabinet is red and heavy, and the corners are also carved with patterns. It is more than one meter high. Below the upper two drawers is a large space for bedding and clothing.

    It's just that the outer layer is a little off the paint, and the inside is good without moisture and corrosion.

    The whole cabinet looks small and not too small. Putting it against the wall can be used as her dresser and put things.

    Jiang Qiuyue knocked on the cabinet door and found that it was solid, and asked, "How much?"

    A little boy came out and glanced at the military kettle and uniform on her body, and whispered that it would cost two cents.

    Jiang Qiuyue smiled and asked him if he could make the decision. Don't make trouble if a child sells the family's belongings if you don't know.

    "My grandma's name is Moan Li. I used to pay the landlord's house to divide the lily guy, and I exchanged money to buy brown sugar for

    my mother." Someone next to him revealed that his family had a new population. Buy expensive sugar.

    Jiang Qiuyue thought about the price at this time. Two cents could buy a pound of steamed buns or a pound of soy sauce, which was nothing to her.

    But she didn't have much money and tickets in her hand, so the symbolic meaning was bigger, mainly because of the materials in her space.

    Jiang Qiuyue lifted the cabinet, which was very heavy, unlike the light and thin furniture in modern times.

    She went into the house and took out a package of brown sugar packed in a transparent plastic bag, the kind that costs a few dollars a pack in the supermarket.

    Divide a small half bag plus a dime and give it to the little boy.

    "Look at this instead, I just brought some brown sugar and give it to your house, no more." The

    little boy hurriedly took it, nodded desperately, and the others pushed him enviously and ran away together laughing and laughing. .

    Lin Wenqing stood beside her and said tentatively, "Look at your two big bags, don't you bring a lot of things?"

    "My mother's luggage was packed with miscellaneous things." Jiang Qiuyue replied lightly, squinting at him.

    Didn't you also pack oil cakes in a small suitcase?

    After talking, ignore him, pick up the cabinet and go back to the house to settle it.

    It was still cold in the early spring, so I had to take out the quilt and cover it. I only folded the extra blankets and clothes and put them in, and padded the bottom with a plastic sheet.