Chapter 29

"What else is there, I'm pregnant!" Liu Aiying pouted and immediately continued.

    Seeing Jiang Qiuyue clarifying the matter, she simply stopped biting her tongue and endured it, telling the truth about Li Yonghong's pregnancy.

    "The last time I said it was menstruation, did you really believe it? How could a woman bleed so much when she came here?" Liu Aiying snorted contemptuously.

    The other male educated youths were a little embarrassed when they heard her say it carelessly, but Lin Wenqing squinted at Li Yonghong, and retorted to Liu Aiying, "We are all still chickens, and we don't have a partner. How do we know that?"

    Liu Aiying blushed and spat at him.

    After Chen Zhonghua regained his composure, his face was as black as pot ashes. He didn't expect that something went wrong no matter how careful he was usually.

    Only then did he know what kind of hot potato Liu Jianguo gave him.

    Didn't the captain always act decisively and decisively with reason and evidence? How could he think of bringing back the culprit Li Yonghong?

    Why didn't he think about what would happen to the reputation of the educated youths if the villagers found out that Li Yonghong had a child out of wedlock?

    There are ten male educated youths living in the same hospital!

    Will they think that the male educated youth did it, and will they also doubt the innocence of other female educated youths?

    No matter how you think about it, it is a big hole, with wire grenades thrown in it, and it will explode with a bang at some point.

    None of the nine of them standing by the edge of the pit could escape, they would fall into the pit at any moment.

    Chen Zhonghua's face darkened again and again, and he asked Li Yonghong in a bad tone, "Why didn't you tell us earlier?"

    Only when outsiders found out and Jiang Zhiqing let them know!

    Presumably, Liu Jianguo specifically asked the educated youths to take care of him just now to refer to this matter, and he responded stupidly and courteously, like a fool being laughed at!

    Li Yonghong lowered her head and covered her mouth tightly, holding the small package tightly to cover her abdomen, which is her life-saving thing now.

    As long as she gave birth to the child and handed it over to Liu Jianguo, her educated youth profile would not have such a bad thing, let alone the charge of theft.

    She is still an innocent female educated youth who went to the mountains and countryside to support the country's construction.

    Li Yonghong stared at the ground and responded, pretending that everyone's inquiries were not heard.

    Chen Zhonghua originally wanted to ask who the father of the child was, but don't even bother to ask about this situation, because people simply ignore you.

    Li Yonghong was determined to pretend to be bored, but Chen Zhonghua couldn't help it, so he waved his hand tiredly, telling her to go back to the house and stay out of sight and out of mind.     After she entered the room, Jiang Qiuyue

    reminded, "It's better to watch closely, she is a bomb now, don't wait for it to go out and blow us up."

Dong and two other male educated youths took turns to watch people three times a day, and locked them up in the courtyard.