Chapter 23

The west room of the Educated Youth Court was brutally murdered again, and this time the east room where the male educated youth lived was also not spared. After returning, a group of people went to clean up the smashed and messed-up kang bunk and the house.

    Jiang Qiuyue's kang was okay, but the base cabinet was pushed to the ground, and the things inside were trampled badly.

    With one person missing, the atmosphere in the west room was somewhat silent, and the three of them packed their things silently.

    When Jiang Qiuyue straightened the cabinet for inspection, she found that a corner of the wooden board under the cabinet was raised, revealing a little glint.

    There is a problem with the bottom of the cabinet!

    Jiang Qiuyue tapped the wooden board at the bottom of the cabinet with her fingers, and the dull echo gave people the illusion of solidity.

    After looking at the other two who were busy, she turned the cabinet door to the wall and quietly removed the raised wooden board.

    Several flat enamel boxes are exposed below, side by side to fill the square space exactly.

    The surface of the enamel box is painted with flower and bird patterns, the colors are bright, and with the colorful enamel, the light shines brightly.

    It was the source of the fluorescent light that Jiang Qiuyue discovered just now.

    Jiang Qiuyue opened one, and her eyes were almost blinded by the shining golden light inside, and it was instantly covered.

    It turned out to be a box of gold bars!

    There are six enamel boxes in two rows, and the others can probably guess what's inside without looking at them.

    Nothing more than gold bars and silver dollars.

    Thinking back to when I bought the floor cabinet, the child in that family said it was an old object that had been brought home by the landlord.

    So it shouldn't be a surprise that there are such things hidden in it.

    Jiang Qiuyue quickly put the six enamel boxes into the space, put the wooden boards back in place, and put the bedding and clothes on them.

    After cleaning up, she felt a little complicated.

    Is this a blessing in disguise, a windfall?

    It's just that these things can't be used now, and they will only cause trouble in front of people.

    When the time comes, owning these things can be said to be a rich fortune.

    Jiang Qiuyue was pleasantly surprised for a while, and rushed to talk about the annoyance caused by the Red Army's troubles.

    Liu Aiying tidied up her hands and feet a long time ago, and was sitting on the kang and sighing.

    Zhao Meili fiddled with the torn Bragi skirt on the kang, and the messy clothes were stuffed messily in the box.

    She tidied it up in a hurry just now, but it became more and more messy, and finally threw it all in.

    Without Li Yonghong's front and back service, Zhao Meili always had to learn to take care of the housework by herself.

    The atmosphere in the room was too dull and decadent, so Jiang Qiuyue simply took a basin to wash the soiled clothes.

    The vegetable plots in the small courtyard and the rescued potato seedlings were not affected. In the season suitable for them, they still grew wildly when there was sunshine and some water.