Chapter 13 The plan of the year lies in spring

When he returned to the Educated Youth Academy, the turmoil caused by Jiang Qiuyue's work alone had been appeased by Chen Zhonghua.

    Lin Wenqing deliberately found Jiang Qiuyue when there was no one there, and said enviously, "You still have a way, I've been tinkering for so long and have to go to work on the ground."

    Who asked him to find Gao Yunmei, a person who actively strives to be an advanced element Well, let her leave the front line of work and go to the logistics, and she will not do it.

    As a result, after Lin Wenqing got on with her, he always wanted to change to a leisurely job, but it was impossible.

    Unexpectedly, Jiang Qiuyue quietly asked the captain to personally arrange the work for her, awesome!

    Lin Wenqing extended his thumb.

    "It's just luck, opportunities are often reserved for those who are prepared." Jiang Qiuyue replied lightly.

    There is little enthusiasm for his flattery and temptation.

    After returning to the house, Li Yonghong ignored her, lying on the bed with a stuffy duvet, not knowing what she was doing, Liu Aiying winked at her Nunuzui.

    Jiang Qiuyue prepared herself and climbed onto the kang in the corner of the sky, and Liu Aiying came over and whispered.

    "Hey, that one is greedy again, but unfortunately she can't get up by herself, and she can't get it if she wants to!"

    Jiang Qiuyue didn't understand her Ji Feng, "sleep well, think about eating big tomorrow when you wake up. Mo."

    Liu Aiying was instantly changed the subject, and after speaking for a while, she slowly fell asleep.

    Jiang Qiuyue opened her eyes and watched the light in the room gradually disappear, thinking about what Liu Aiying had just revealed.

    After thinking for a while, I guessed that Li Yonghong had a good relationship with the female educated youth who went home to visit relatives, and that she was not a fuel-efficient lamp.

    Alas, Jiang Qiuyue sighed.

    She is still suitable to be a technical house, and she can't play with other people's hearts.

    The next day, Jiang Qiuyue did not have to go to the ground, but went to work in the warehouse.

    The captain's daughter-in-law, Liu Lanhua, also went with her. The other party was dressed in blue floral clothes and black cloth shoes with long braids. Her facial features were upright and generous. It was said that she was very fashionable and beautiful in the village.

    The two set up a table and a bench at the door of the warehouse, mainly recording the amount of seeds coming in and out and who took them.

    Jiang Qiuyue specially prepared a notebook and pen, and Liu Lanhua decisively gave up the red paper and carbon strips that the captain was looking for.

    Liu Lanhua is a good talker, because Jiang Qiuyue's medicine saved her baby's life in time, so she takes good care of Jiang Qiuyue.

    The person who resisted the bag and dragged the seed bag was arranged by the village party secretary. The two dwarf winter melons always wanted to tease the beautiful female educated youth in the conversation. They were scolded by Liu Lanhua one by one, and finally they were honest.

    Jiang Qiuyue carefully wrote down the number and name of the seeds, and then asked people to press their fingerprints while talking to Liu Lanhua.