Chapter 136-140

Chapter 136
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 135Next chapter: Chapter 137
Jiang Qiuyue just heard about Jiang Xiaxia's marriage and didn't pay much attention to it.

Jiang's father and Jiang's mother were worried about him. As long as it didn't interfere with Jiang Qiuyue's life, she was prepared to stay out of it. At most, she would get married and get the gift.

When Jiang Qiuyue came out of Jiang's house, she felt a little lucky that she and Peng Jingye had received the certificate in advance.

Now that she is considered a married daughter, she can live in university dormitories and the Peng family courtyard. Even if Jiang Xia Tian insists on marrying her home and offering a giant Buddha to her, she does not have to deal with him at home alone.

The fragrance is far away and the smell is near. When we are far away, there will be fewer trivial things. Without conflicts of interest, life will be harmonious.

Having made up her mind, Jiang Qiuyue simply put Jiang Xiaxia's mess behind her mind.

When she returned to school again, the other two people in the dormitory had already arrived.

At that time, Jiang Qiuyue opened the dormitory door with fruits and snacks. She saw two more people in the dormitory, occupying the two lower bunk beds. Only then did she realize that these two were probably the two roommates who had not come before. .

"You're back, what delicious food did you bring?" Lin Wenjuan sat up from the top bunk and looked down.

The other two people were sorting their things. When Jiang Qiuyue came in, they did not talk rashly. They just heard Lin Wenjuan ask about what they had to eat without politeness. They both frowned and disapproved in their hearts.

Food is the most precious thing. How can you just ask for it casually? Isn’t that making things difficult?

However, what surprised them both was that the beautiful little girl who had just come in chuckled slightly, took out an apple and two small bags of biscuits from the bag in her hand, and threw them to the upper bunk. The defiant roommate caught it.

"Hey, where did you buy it? This looks good." Lin Wenjuan took the apple and rubbed it. It was crunchy and crispy. It tasted really sweet.

At the same time, she glanced at the two dumbfounded bumpkins below, rolled her eyes in her heart, and secretly thought that she really had never seen the world, wasn't she just eating something, what's the fuss.

"There is a fruit shop right in front of the school. They say it is a new variety." Jiang Qiuyue replied with a smile, came in and closed the door.

She looked at the other two people, and with the intention of building a good relationship by being soft-spoken, while introducing herself, she gave each of them an apple and a bag of biscuits without any bias.

"Hello, my name is Jiang Qiuyue, majoring in Chinese. I will live in the same dormitory from now on. Please bear with me if I do anything wrong." "Try the apples and biscuits I brought. We will be roommates from now on

. Got it."

Jiang Qiuyue handed the thing over with a smile, but the two girls were hesitant and embarrassed to accept it, waving their hands and not daring to take it.

"This, how can I accept your food? This is precious fruit..." "

I, I don't want it. Girl, please keep it for yourself."

The two people were at a loss and quickly avoided it. Since Jiang Qiuyue took it out, , there was no reason to put it back, so it was placed on everyone's bedside.