Chapter 91-95

Chapter 91
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 90Next chapter: Chapter 92
Chen Zhonghua is about to turn 30. At this age in rural areas, those who get married early may have children in their teens, but he is still alone, and the marriage has been delayed again and again.

It's not that there were no matchmakers in the past few years, but they were all rejected by him on the grounds that he had no wealth and no intention of getting married. But since he passed the age of twenty-five, there have been very few matchmakers coming to him.

Chen Zhonghua thought that no one would fall in love with him, an old educated youth with no future, but he didn't expect that now, a girl would jump over other young male educated youths and find him directly.

Thinking about it, I felt a bit dumbfounded for a while.

Rejection must be rejected, and his belief has never changed.

Once upon a time, when the Educated Youth Institute was in dire straits due to lack of food and drink, he did not follow the example of the male educated youths from other villages, and married a local in order to have something to eat. Now that the situation has improved, his desire to return to the city has become more determined.

"Thank you, auntie. I don't plan to get married for the time being, so don't delay this girl." Chen Zhonghua refused with a smile on his face and a good attitude.

The matchmaker's face was unhappy. Before she could say anything, the other party pushed her away. When word got out, she turned her face and immediately advised her.

"Ouch, Chen Zhiqing, I'm not talking about you. You are already a grown-up. How can you not marry a wife? It is your blessing that a girl likes you. It will be great to get married and have a few children and live a good life. All day long There's no use thinking about what you have and what you don't have."

This was not the first time that this matchmaker had dealt with Chen Zhonghua. She had tried to talk to him several times before but it didn't work. After a few years, she was trying to match him again. Regarding his situation and taboos, I have a clue in my heart. It's just that a few years have passed, but this man's stubborn temper has not changed, and he is still thinking about returning to the city.

Is it that easy to return to the city? No matter how many educated youths have come to Liujiawan for more than ten years, only a few can go back. Except for those who recently attended the Workers', Peasants and Soldiers' University, there are only a few who have successfully returned to the city.

However, after experiencing the beginning of enrollment at the Workers', Peasants and Soldiers' University, Chen Zhonghua still saw some hope. He was more stubborn than he was in his early years and was determined not to get married. After thanking the matchmaker, he said nothing more and waved to the educated youth. go back.

The client is ungrateful, so the matchmaker has no choice but to let him go first.

When a group of young educated youths walked past, out of professional habit, her eyes could not help but glance at them. When she saw Jiang Qiuyue, who was wearing a navy blue cotton coat, her eyes were bright and she immediately jumped forward to grab them. .

"Oh, look how handsome this girl is, with these tender little hands. Come on, I will tell you a good husband's family."

Jiang Qiuyue was turning around and walking when she was suddenly grabbed by a rough and rough hand. The other party couldn't help but say He held her hand and told her nonsense about finding her husband's family.

"Auntie, I already have a partner. He is from the People's Liberation Army." Jiang Qiuyue twitched her hand and stopped it, frowning and emphasizing.

The funny smile on the matchmaker's face froze there, and she let go of the young girl. Unexpectedly, she picked a young and beautiful girl, but also a tough one.