Chapter 22

Peng Jingye got out of the car and walked over. He was tall, strong and imposing. He was dressed in a neat green military uniform, so that the villagers dared not make mistakes, and they voluntarily moved out of the way.

    "What's going on?" He walked up to Jiang Qiuyue and stood still, asking again.

    When Jiang Qiuyue saw him appear, she subconsciously breathed a sigh of relief, saying that she had been falsely accused of being a capitalist, and that she had mental problems and needed re-education.

    Grandma Liu quietly looked at the PLA soldier from the side, guessing that he came from the other side of the mountain.

    To her experienced eye, the man was a decent fellow.

    Comrades in the People's Liberation Army serve the people, and Grandma Liu stepped forward holding the broken beaded feet, and said a few words about the dispute just now to her trusted comrades in the People's Liberation Army.

    Finally, he emphasized, "The little educated youth is a good-hearted girl. It's all a misunderstanding. What do you do to suffer that crime? Don't you think so?"

    Peng Jingye nodded. Egg dumplings are eaten for people, and the delicious taste is always memorable.

    Jiang Qiuyue didn't know why Grandma Liu said good things to her, but it didn't prevent her from accepting this kindness.

    "I consciously study hard and make progress every day, actively respond to the party's call to participate in brigade labor, and strive to be the successor of the new society." Promoted some inspiring slogans.

    Peng Jingye looked down at her, a smile flashed in his dark eyes, and he affirmed, "Comrade Jiang is indeed a good comrade!

    " .

    As soon as Peng Jingye's conclusion came out, Liu Ergou and other members of the Red Army were still in a daze, and the surrounding villagers responded first.

    Everyone looked at Jiang Qiuyue no longer with the suspicion and suspicion just now, but with affection and kindness, just like looking at their own people.

    Peng Jingye didn't like to grind and chirp, and he always hit the target when solving problems. He strode towards Liu Ergou, who was messing around and playing rascal just now, grabbed the man by the collar with one hand and slipped up.

    "What are you guys making a fuss about? Are you too busy? Are you full?" He said while carrying the person around a few times.

    When more powerful people came to control the field, Liu Ergou, a coward, immediately fell in love.

    It was uncomfortable being carried, dizzy and dizzy, Liu Ergou hurriedly followed Grandma Liu's words and said it was a misunderstanding.

    As for those who criticize and educate God, does he dare to mention it again?

    As soon as Liu Ergou stopped, none of the Red Soldiers dared to go out to confront the PLA soldiers.

    They are genuine soldiers, compared to their Red Army, they are just random soldiers organized by mobs.

    Usually in Linhe Village, relying on the support of the village party secretary, he ran amok and tried to trick anyone, but when he touched a real soldier, he immediately became timid.

    Speaking of the village party secretary, Liu Yougen rushed over immediately after receiving the news. After all, can the people who can drive through their village in green army vehicles be ordinary people?