Chapter 17 The little girl is delicious

Jiang Qiuyue was terribly frightened, and her body was so soft that she couldn't stand still after the ferocity of her heart was suffocating.

    Peng Jingye supported her waist and pulled her up to straighten her.

    "He, he wanted to be rude to me and dragged me here. Fortunately, I have the strength to resist, otherwise..."

    Jiang Qiuyue's lips trembled to make it clear first, occupying the reasonable side.

    "He's the hooligan, I'm not wrong!" she insisted.

    Seeing that she was awake, Peng Jingye let her stay aside and lean against the tree slowly.

    He went to Lei San'er to check first, and saw that the man was paralyzed on the ground, his nose was bruised and his face was swollen, but he was still alive and well.

    The little girl has soft wrists and little strength.

    After heaving a sigh of relief, he pulled out the man's trouser belt, tied the man's limbs in threes and threes, and dragged him to Jiang Qiuyue.

    "Comrade Jiang, I hope you stay calm."

    "I know you are defending yourself, but his life cannot end in your hands."

    Peng Jingye looked up at her with disapproval.

    Jiang Qiuyue bit her lip and turned her red eyes aside.

    Once again, she will do it!

    I don't even know the fuck!

    Peng Jingye frowned at the little girl who was a head shorter than him.

    That stubborn and unrepentant attitude made one's hands itch.

    However, he knew that the charming girl in front of him was not a rough soldier under his command, so he could teach and practice whatever he wanted.

    The little girl had to coax and let it go.

    Shaking his fist, Peng Jingye asked Jiang Qiuyue to stand still, and he took the person aside for the first trial.

    Jiang Qiuyue wanted to make someone paralyzed and couldn't speak, but with the soldiers of the People's Liberation Army around, she didn't dare.

    He could only watch from a distance that Peng Jingye didn't know what method he used, and he didn't know what was revealed.

    Originally, Peng Jingye was just habitually catching the gangsters and conducting a routine trial, but the trial turned out to be a problem.

    In less than a moment, Jiang Qiuyue saw him throw the person aside and strode back with long hands and feet, her face darkened.

    "What's wrong?" Jiang Qiuyue asked strangely.

    Peng Jingye gave her a heavy look, and said that Lei San'er had confessed something.

    After he finished speaking concisely, Jiang Qiuyue was struck by lightning.

    It turns out that Lei San'er didn't come to Jiang Qiuyue for no reason, but someone was making trouble!

    Lei San'er said that after the big pot meal in the village, someone approached him and said that the new female educated youth was a fat sheep with no background, and asked him if he liked it.

    The leprosy is ready to move.

    However, during the spring planting period, Jiang Qiuyue befriended Liu Lanhua, the daughter-in-law of the production leader's family, and the third leprosy did not dare to act rashly.