Chapter 96-100

Chapter 96
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 95Next chapter: Chapter 97
A group of old men suddenly came into the house. Jiang Qiuyue was a little confused for a moment. She could only stand up with Jiang's father to greet them and see what was going on first.

Jiang joined the party on a walking stick and entered the room with a few old brothers and sisters. After entering the room, he naturally took the host seat without any consciousness of being a guest.

Of course, Jiang Zhiguo and his family are all their juniors. Why should they, these old guys, be so polite? Besides, it is about the prosperity and decline of the family. As soon as they heard the news, they stopped even having an internal family meeting and just transferred it here. .

"Is this Qiu Yatou?" After Jiang joined the party and sat down, he looked at Jiang Qiuyue who was standing next to Jiang's father and asked.

Jiang Qiuyue looked at Jiang's father and Jiang's mother, not knowing what to call this old man.

Jiang's father nodded, "Qiuyue used to like to stay at home and read, and rarely went out to play. Except for her father, the clan generally didn't know about her." After that, he pulled Jiang Qiuyue and introduced her, " This is Grandpa".

In fact, according to the seniority in the clan, I don’t know what to call them Taiye or something like that, but this is not popular now, so the clan members have unified the names for these old people who are in charge of the affairs of the clan.

Jiang Qiuyue didn't know about that. She really thought it was Jiang's father's brother. She bent down and bowed, and shouted respectfully, "Hello, grandpa!" Then Jiang's father introduced the next person, "This is your second grandpa

. ."

Jiang Qiuyue bowed, "Hello, Second Grandpa!"

"This is your Fifth Grandma."

"Hello, Fifth Grandma!"

...

When Father Jiang finished introducing a group of elders, Jiang Qiuyue's waist was sore and she sighed. Grandpa’s father’s generation was really capable of giving birth.

At first, when I saw a group of them coming to the door, I thought they were here to cause trouble, but after the introduction, I found out that they were all elders of the Jiang family. Their attitude towards the younger ones was quite pleasant, but they just didn't know why they came here.

Jiang Qiuyue didn't know the inside story, but Jiang's father and Jiang's mother were very clear-eyed. If they were still worried about involving their youngest daughter in the Peng family's marriage, now they know that she is the one he likes most, so they finally feel relieved. tone.

The two met, Jiang joined the party and several other mature men secretly looked at Jiang Qiuyue, and nodded one after another. She was a reserved and quiet child, much more handsome than her sister. She seemed to have a good life, and was fair and tender. , no wonder...

"Have you figured out that matter?" Jiang joined the party and tapped his walking stick and asked Jiang's father.

Jiang's father looked at Jiang Qiuyue, hesitated, and finally asked her, "Qiuyue, what is the name of the person you are looking for?" Jiang Qiuyue looked around and didn't understand what kind of riddle they were playing, but she had nothing to hide from Peng Jingye

. He was talking about his family, so he told him his name and job.

Hearing the surname Peng, the patriarchs and uncles were already 80% certain that the candidate that Marshal Peng had hinted to Jiang Zhiguo was Qiu Yatou, and it had nothing to do with Chun Yatou.