Chapter 106-110

Chapter 106
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 105Next chapter: Chapter 107
After Jiang Qiuyue and Liu Aiying finished their work in the breeding office, they pushed their brand-new bicycles to the road at the entrance of the village to learn how to ride a bicycle.

During this period, some villagers saw it and asked about it. When they learned that Jiang Zhiqing and her partner got it, they all gave thumbs up and praised it.

Speaking of which, this is the first bicycle in Linhe Village. Even the brigade leader’s family didn’t buy one.

At this time, four major items are needed to get married, but foreign cars like bicycles not only cost hundreds of dollars, but also require industrial coupons, otherwise they cannot be bought.

After all, resources are scarce, and things are better in cities. For example, in the countryside, if you don’t have interpersonal relationships in the supply and marketing cooperatives, you can’t buy them even if you have money and industrial coupons.

Therefore, it is usually good for country people to have a flashlight when they get married.

As soon as Jiang Qiuyue pushed the car out, the villagers came out to watch for a while.

But in the middle of winter, they were going to learn to ride bicycles on the dirt road at the entrance of the village. Except for the playful children who followed them to play, the others took a few glances and then went home to nest.

Since it was Jiang Qiuyue's car and she had previous experience, she got in first and tried it out. Liu Aiying was holding the back seat of the car with both hands to prevent her from falling.

After going back and forth a few times, Jiang Qiuyue figured out the trick. Except for the fact that she had to lift her legs to cross the bars when going up, and the body was a bit bigger and bulkier, it was the same as the simple bicycles of later generations.

"Comrade Jiang, you learn so fast!" Liu Aiying said with envy when she saw that Jiang Qiuyue had learned the lesson in just a few trips. She could ride on it and run very far, and she could even turn around and come back.

Jiang Qiuyue rode back and braked to a stop, stepped out of the car and handed it to her. She did not forget to say modestly, "I have seen others ride it before. If you are brave enough, you will learn how to do it. Come and try it." She gave up the handlebar and replaced it with her. She held on to the back of the car.

Liu Aiying shook hands, and with a bit of excitement and apprehension, she raised her legs and crossed the bars of the bicycle to sit on it. She imitated Jiang Qiuyue's previous riding action and climbed on the pedals and started running forward.

"Ah, the front of the car is crooked, crooked, what should I do..."

"Turn back quickly, twist to the left, don't be timid, ride forward..." "

Hahaha, yo, yo, the educated youth is going to fall, the educated youth is going to fall La."

Liu Aiying's panic as a rookie and Jiang Qiuyue's guidance as a veteran, accompanied by the children's joking, the roadside at the entrance of the village was quite lively for a while. People living near the village came out after hearing the commotion. He looked around a few times, mostly smiled and then retracted.

After Liu Aiying learned how to ride, both of them were sweating, but felt very comfortable. After resting for a while, Jiang Qiuyue rode up and started to lead Liu Aiying.

The feeling of being empty in the back seat of the car is completely different from that of having a person in it. After shaking a few times, the two of them learned the new skill.