DARK SECTION

Luna Amora Velasquez, a fifteen-year-old girl who promised her late parents that she would do better in her school. At the same time, she decided to quit from being a member of the second to the strongest gang to focus on her little brother and her studies. She was really serious about changing the direction of her life.

When she entered West Star High School as a transferee who belongs to the Dark Section, she witnessed the contrary of her belief about the school as the safest environment every child could find.

As days passed in her life as a dark student, she realized that the word 'change' wasn't really written on her story because even though she tried her best to do better, as promised to her late parents, her life was redirected again to the path worse than being a member of a gang. She experienced an intense culture shock when she was informed that she had been cursed when she became an official dark student destined to kill or die.

Gangs. School. Section. Dark Students. Mission. Friendship. Secrets. Which do you think will last forever?

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. All the names, characters, places, businesses, incidents, and events are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

WARNING

This story contains strong language and mature themes, such as deaths and abuse that are not suitable for young readers. Read at your own risk.

ANNOUNCEMENTS

This story is already completed but under major editing. If you want to read the complete and old version of this story, you can visit Dark Section on Novelah.

You can use my invitation code, which is 8352626. Your reads and tips are big help for me.

The working link is in the comment section ➡️

Dedication for every chapter is allowed. Just comment 💜 here if you want dedication. ➡️

REMINDERS

A little reminder that doing bad things will only cause you harm. Always be kind because kindness is what we really need in this imperfect world.

Please refrain yourself from mentioning characters from other stories. If you have issues or problems, you can send me a direct message. I'm very open with constructive criticism and all as long as you approach me nicely. :)

Have a habit of visiting my message board if wala po akong update. Nagsasabi po kasi ako ng reason and when ako makakapag-update kapag hindi ako nag-uupdate.

Enjoy reading, fieries! Votes and comments are very much appreciated! Thank you po!

SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS

FB: Fiery WP
IG: MsDzayr
X: MsDzayr
TIKTOK: MsDzayr

QUESTIONS?

MSDZAYR | 2022