Me Or It?

Warning: SMUT

Y/N's POV:
It was saturday morning. I was walking to my class when when i saw veronica talking with her friends.
"Good Morning V" I greeted her excitedly.
"Not now y/n" she said and turned back to her friends. I gave a tight lip smile and walked away.
"Hey! Y/N" Ryan came running towards me.
"Hi" i said and we did our signature handshake and he hugged me.
"Are you okay? You look sad." Ryan asked.
"Yeah i am fine" i said with a fake smile.
"Dude. Dont lie to me". Ryan said.
"Urgh! Okay, i am sad because of the audition yesterday" i said looking down.
"Nope. It's about veronica isn't it?" Ryan crossed his arms.
"No why would she bother me. She is my girlfriend i love her." I said with a fake smile again.
"Y/n, i know she was partying last night without you". Ryan said.
"Yeah it was a girls night." I shrugged.
"Oh really?"
"Yeah. She is my girlfriend i can go with her whenever i want." I said.
"Okay. So when was the last time you guys went on a date?" Ryan asked.
I gulped.
'3 or 4 months ago maybe' i said to myself.
"Tell me Y/n. You guys are in relationship from more than 2 years. When was the last time you guys went on a date?" Ryan asked.
"I-uh-we" I was stuttering when veronica came and patted my shoulder.
"Lets go" she said and She looked angry.
"I-wait" before i could complete, she dragged me from there.
"How many times should i say that dont come to me when i am talking with my friends" she huffed after walking a distance.
"I am sorry. I missed you" I said.
"Awwe. Then why didnt you came when i asked you to come" veronica asked.
"I was talking with ryan" i said looking down.
"Is he more important than me" veronica asked.
"No" i said still looking down.
"Good. And i really dont like that guy" she said. I didn't replied.
"Now let's go, the class has started already" she said and we headed to our class.

I was sitting beside V during our class.
I was lost in my own thoughts when i felt a hand on my thigh. My eyes widened when it started undoing the button and slid inside my pants.
"What are you doing?" I asked holding veronica's hand.
"Hush" she said with a smirk.
She grabbed my dick and started stroking it.
"Baby what are you doing" i asked.
I cant even move. If i did, we will be caught.
She didnt said anything and kept doing that. I was trying my best to be silent.
"In the washroom. Now" she ordered and got up fron the seat.

I fixed my pants and walked towards the washroom. As soon as i walked in, Veronica pulled me in one of the stalls and locked it behind me.
"What are you d.." she pressed her lips against mine and kissed passionately. I kissed her back with same passion.
She kneeled and pulled my pants down.
She then looked up at me from the same position with a smirk and started sucking my dick.
..................

"How was it" Veronics asked after swallowing.
"It was amazing as always" i said.
She smiled and got up. She fixed her hair and left without saying anything.

I was still in the washroom, when my phone started vibrating. It was Ryan's call.
"Hello what's up?" I answered it immediately.
"Hey are you free right now? Bcoz I have a great news" he said excitedly.
"Yeah. Okay. I'll meet you at the cafeteria" i said
" hurry" he said and hung up the call.

I went to the cafeteria and Ryan was already waiting for me. He waved from his seat. I took a seat beside him.
"First off all I am sorry about morning" i said before sitting.
"Pfft. Its okay." He said.
"Anyways. Listen to me y/n, I've got a great news for you" he said and i can see excitement all over his face.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Another chance to fulfil your dream" he said.
"What do you mean?" I asked raising a brow.
"Interscope records are hosting an audition on Monday. They are giving chance to everyone. You just have to sing a song written by yourselves". He said.
"What! No" i said. I was excited yet confused. I wanted to go also i don't want to.
"Why not?" Ryan asked.
"I don't know if singing is my thing" i said leaning back on my chair.
"No. Y/n, you are an amazing singer. You are gonna win this for sure. I am sorry but Don't let Veronica tell what you can do and what you can't. " he said.
"Wait. How do you know if she is related to this" i asked confused.
"I am your best friend dude. I know everything" he said and gave a concerned smile.
"Umm. Text me the details. I'll think about it" i said.
"Alright. but y/n think about it. This is something you don't want to miss" he said and i just nodded.

It was 2:30pm. I and veronica were walking out of our class.
"So, You free tonight?" Veronica asked with a smirk.
"For you? Always" I said.
"Awwe. I am gonna keep you awake the whole night" she said and kissed me on my cheek. I just stood there.
"Now, go home dork." She giggled
"As you say Mam" i said as i started walking away.

I went back to home and i was preparing for tonight. I was excited.
'I didn't tell her about the audition yet' i thought. 'I will tell her while having dinner'. Then i heard a bell ring. I quickly opened the door and it was V indeed.
"Hi baby" she said seductively.
"Hii" i gulped at her actions.
She came in and sat down on the couch.
"You cooked dinner?" She asked excitedly.
"Yes" i nodded.
"Yay." She squealed and kissed me.
"I love when you cook" she said.
"Only when I cook?" I asked.
"Also when you eat" she said with a smirk.
"Eat..? Oh I get it" my eyes widened
"Come on i cant wait anymore. Lets get finished with the dinner fast" she said.
"I have something to say before that" i said looking down.
"Tell me baby" she pulled my face up by my chin.
"I am going to a singing audition on Monday" i said.
"What the Fuck! How many times should i say you that you can't do it" she yelled.
"I- This is a good chance. If i make it this time, I'll have so many opportunities then." I said in a low tone.
"You won't make it y/n" she yelled
"Let me just try. I'll..."
"No! It's me or that audition" she crossed her arms.
"Don't say that please" i said controlling my tears.
"ME OR THE FUCKING AUDITION" she growled in anger.
"You" i said looking down sadly.
"Good boy. Now let's have dinner. I am so wet for you already" she said pulling me to dining table.

~~~~~~~~

"Oh come on baby, you can handle another round." She said kissing on my chest as i was lying down beside her after 3 rounds.
"I don't know babe. I am so tired already" i said catching my breaths
"Come on baby i kn9w you can do it" she said as she got up and started straddling on my lap. She kissed me on my lips. She started riding without my permission.
I finally came fourth time and now i was more than exhausted.
"I knew it" V said while getting off from my lap.
I didn't replied anything as i was feeling dizzy. I quickly fell asleep.

Selena's POV:

I was relaxing at my pool because it was weekend duh. I got a call. I quickly picked it up.
"Yeah... can i know the reason?...okay..fine..sure...goodbye"
"Who was it?" Raquelle asked as i hung up the call.
"The interscope records" i said
"What did they say?"
"The cancelled the meeting i had on Monday" i said.
"But why?" Raquelle asked.
"Umm- they are hosting some kind of auditions for newbies." I shrugged.
"Oh i see"
We sat there for a while and then i jumped when i got an idea, scaring raquelle who was next to me.
"What the hell, Selena?" He said holding her chest.
"I've got an idea raquelle" i said laughing.
"What idea?"
"The records are holding auditions on Monday" i said excitedly.
"Yeah so?"
"Well, we can find someone who can help me complete my songs" i said.
"I dont know sel" she said
"Why?" I asked
"They might be new to everything. And we can't trust them in this big decision. Its not safe too." She explained.
"Don't worry about it. I'll handle it. " i said.
Raquelle didnt said anything but looked at me confused.
"Come on we were looking for writers anyways. It will be help for them too" i said. Raquelle finally agreed. I was going to do it anyway even if she didnt agreed.

Author's Note:
Selena is going to attend the audition. But veronica said No to us.
What will we do?
Stay tuned
Don't forget to give a star.