If that's what you want

Selena's POV:

"Now this is the last one."

"Come on Sel! How many more?" Y/N cried in annoyance.

"You dont like the gifts I bought you?" I pouted and crossed my arms.

"No. I loved them. You did so much for me today, there was no need for these presents." He said

"Okay,This is the last and a small one." I said with puppy dog eyes while handing him another present.

He unwrapped the present and gave me a confused look.

"A key?" He asked.

"Yeah. You don't have to knock at my house anymore." I said with a smile.

"You-you are the best. I love you." He pulled me into a warm hug.

"Awwe you guys are so cute." Raquelle said. She was leaning against the door, staring at us.

"Why do you always ruin the moment." I huffed.

"I am sorry. I was just here to say that we are packed and ready to leave."

"Fine lets go." I intertwined my fingers with Y/N's and we were walking out to our car.

"You go first sel, I am right behind you." Y/N said. He pulled back his hand from mine.

"What happened baby?" I asked.

"Nothing." He shrugged.

"Then why don't you want to come with me?"

"I am coming with you. It's just.." he gestured outside with his eyes.

"Whats there?"

"The paps will spot us." He said.

"Yeah so?"

"You- don't-I" he stuttered.

"So this is what was bothering you this whole time." I raised a brow.

"Whay do you mean?" He asked confused.

"Just come with me." I held his hand tightly and walked out into the crowd.

"Selena, One selfie please."
"Selena can you sign this?"
"Y/N, selena look into the camera."
"Omg! Are you guys dating? I knew it."
"One photo with me please."
The paparazzis and fans swarmed on us.

We climbed into the car and raquelle started driving.

"Hey raquelle, where's ryan?" Y/N asked.

"His mom called him so he had to leave." Raquelle said.

We were quiet for rest of the ride. Y/N looked at me, he was confused and scared. I just gave him a smile and turned away.

"What's up with you two? You're both too quiet." Raquelle asked, looking from the rear view mirror.

"Nothing. Someone had misconceptions about me." I said.

"I am sorry. Please talk to me." Y/N said. He tried to hold my hand but backed off.

"No baby, don't be sorry. I know Someone really did put some nonsense in your head. Everything's alright, okay?" I said while holding his hand. He nodded sadly.

"Now don't overthink. I said everything's okay." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Raquelle, Y/N is coming with us, back to our house." I said and looked at Y/N. He said nothing but gave Me a confused look.

"Alrighty" raquelle said.

I gave Y/N another concerning smile and mouthed "I love you."

I know he is confused about what I am going to do. But he'll understand soon.