I am ready

Raquelle's POV:

"Come on Ryan, raquelle, get in already." Y/N called us while we were loading our bags in the car trunk.

"Dude! Just chill. We are leaving early anyways!" Ryan complained.

"Y/N, relax!" I said as I and Ryan climbed in.

"I can't fucking wait." Y/N squealed in excitement.

"Your song is releasing today. What about it?" Ryan asked.

"Camila's going to take care of it."

"That's your song Y/N! She's just a featuring guest in it." Ryan exclaimed.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Ryan, Y/N. Shut up both of you. Y/N drive the car and Ryan just chill okay. The records already sent him the Music video. He will upload it when he gets the call. Or you can do that too." I said.

"I know but he shouldnt be so relaxed. It's a very big day today." Ryan said.

"I AM GOING T-" I cut Y/N off before he completed.

"Y/N, focus on driving. I am talking to him right?" I said. He nodded in agreement.

"He's not relaxed he's just so excited to meet selena. Don't make a big deal out of this Ryan." I said.

"Thanks raquelle." Y/N smiled. Ryan rolled his eyes.

We arrived at the airport. We were waiting for our flight.

"I am going to get a cup of coffee. Do you want something?" I asked Ryan and Y/N.

"No thanks." They both said.

I was about to take the first sip from my coffee when my phone rang. It was selena.

"Hello." I answerd the call.

"Hey how are you?"

"I am good. What about you?"

"I am fine thanks. Are you at home?" Selena asked.

"Um-uh-yeah. Where else would I be?" I chuckled nervously.

"Great. Can I talk to mom. She's not answering my calls."
'Shit!'

"Yeah-I mean-No you can't. I am not at home."

"You just said-"

"I am at home but not at our home. I was with Ryan and Y/N."

"Oh. Okay I'll call you later bye."

"Wait, you don't want to talk with Y/N?..Hello...Sel?" She hung up the call without answering.

It was finally the boarding time. Y/N was still so excited but I don't know why I am sensing a bad feeling. I just hope everything goes out as we planned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena's POV:

I had a day off today so I was at the hotel just trying to recall the things from last night. I cant believe Y/N would do this to me. I trusted him, I loved him and now when I was out for few weeks he found someone else? Or am I thinking too much? I should talk to him right? But he doesn't have right to kiss someone else or who knows maybe it was more than just a kiss.

"Hey, Selena. I'm going out to eat. Do you want to join?" Cara asked.

"No. I don't want to be bothered today. Please and sorry."

"Its okay. Call me if you need anything."

"Ofcourse."

Cara left. There was a knock at my door. I was literally shocked and my feet were frozen when I saw Y/N standing on the other side. He was smiling. I missed him so much. I wanted to hug him, kiss him but I wasnt able to move. He walked inside and hugged me. I thought too much but hugged him back. When he pulled back his smile wasnt beaming as it was when he came. Maybe he sensed me. He was so excited to see me and I can see it. He tried to lean closer and kiss me but I moved away. His smile faded completely.