Follow

Warning: Slight SMUT

Y/N's POV:

I came back home after college. Veronica was on a leave today. I wonder what might be the reason. Anyways I've to go to her today. I looked at the clock.
"4 pm. I still have some time." I said to myself.
I quickly got ready and was about to leave when i got a call. It was an unknown number. I answered the call.

"Good afternoon, Am I speaking to Mr Y/N Y/l/n?"

"Yes, it's him. How can i help you?" I asked.

"I am Paul, speaking from interscope records. I wanted to schedule a meeting with you, so we can discuss about your contract"

"Sure. Can we schedule it for day after tomorrow?" I asked.

"Okay, I am scheduling it for day after tomorrow at 11 am. Is it okay?''

"Ofcourse, I'll be there at 11am day after tomorrow" i said.

"Great. Have a Nice day" he said and hung up.

I put my phone in my pocket and left for veronica's house.
I rang the door bell. I was fixing my hair when she opened the door.
"Come in" she said in a bitter voice.
As i entered, she sat down on a couch.

"You didn't came to college today.." i started.
"Yeah i wasn't in the mood" she said, not looking at me.

"Baby, don't be mad. I am so sorry" i said and she just huffed.

"Atleast i won the contract. I will write and sing songs. We can go on tours together. Travel the world together".

"Your dreams are too much" she said getting up from the couch.

"Dreams are dreams. You should respect them" i said looking down.

"You don't have to teach me what i should respect and what i should not"
She said as she poured water in a glass.

"Why are you like this V? I want to give you the world and you can't even respect my dreams. "

"Your dreams? You also dream to date selena. Should i respect that too?" she said while sipping her water.

"That's not the point here. You knew i had a meeting with selena and you purposefully wanted me not to attend that and come here to say sorry to your stubborn ass" i yelled.

"What did you say? And how dare you yell at me" she yelled louder clinching her first.

"You have to accept your mistakes V. I am not always wrong" i said.

"So i am wrong here huh?" She yelled.

"Dont yell" i said slowly with gritted teeth.

"YOU STARTED YELLING AT ME FIRST" she yelled louder.
I love everything but i lose it when someone yells at me.

"FUCK YOU VERONICA! I am done always being the one to ask for forgiveness even when i am right" I yelled.

"What the hell did you say huh!" She yelled and threw the glass which was in her hand.
The glass flew towards me and it broke on my hand above wrist. Blood started gushing out from the spot.
She came running towards me.

"I am sorry y/n, are you okay? I didnt mean to do that. Please forgive me" she said holding my hand. I said nothing.

She quickly brought a first aid box and wrapped a bandage on my hand.
"Please baby forgive me" she said while cupping my face in her hands.

"Its okay" i said in a whisper.

"You are the best, Baby" she said happily.

"Wha-" before i said anything she pushed her lips against mine and kissed me passionately.
She snaked her hands around my neck while i grabbed her by her waist and pulled her close. She moaned into my mouth when i gently pressed her breasts, Not breaking the kiss.
We pulled back when air became problem. She pulled off her tshirt and now she was in her bra and shorts.
I gently pushed her which made her lie on the couch facing me. When i tried to kiss her, her phone started ringing. She stopped me to check it.
It was someone named 'cameron'. I wonder who it could be.
She talked on her phone for around 5 minutes and hung up.

She looked at me with sorry eyes.
"Who was it baby?" I asked
"I am so sorry baby. I've got to go. It was my-uh- my cousin." She said.
I got up from the couch.
"It's okay" I said.
She put her tshirt back on and kissed my cheek.
"We will continue this okay. " she smirked .
I just smiled.

I came back to my house when Veronica left. I was barely able to use the hand which was injured today. I tried to grab my phone with the injured hand. "Fuck!" I groaned in pain.
Then my phone lighted up with notifications. I turned it on to see. It was a text from an unknown number.

Unknown:
Hi Y/N,
Its me selena.
Are you up for meeting tomorrow or do you have plans?

:Y/N Y/L/N
Hi
No, i dont have any plans.
We can meet tomorrow.
Sorry about today.

Unknown:
Cool.
And you dont have to be sorry about that.
See you tomorrow at
(Address).

:Y/N Y/L/N
Isn't that the location of your house?

Unknown:
Oh you already knew where my house is.
Sounds creepy.

:Y/N Y/L/N
No I am sorry, Its not like that..
I just knew that you live somewhere around that area.

Unknown:
I know Y/N, I was just messing up.
You are so cute lol.
See you tomorrow.
Take care.

:Y/N Y/L/N
See you
You too take care
Goodbye

Selena:
Goodbye.

I saved the number as Selena. I dont know if it was her personal number though.
And i was shocked. She called me cute.
Maybe she was calling me dumb.
I am going to meet selena gomez tomorrow and i didnt tell that to V yet.
I dont think i should tell her.
Then suddenly i felt a twinge in my hand. That reminded, what will i tell selena about this. What will she think if i lied. I cant lie to her nor i can tell her the truth.

Selena's POV:

'Just take care? I called you cute, y/n' i said to myself while texting y/n. 'He is cute indeed. Her girlfriend is lucky to have him'.
I was scrolling through my instagram When i checked my notifications, I saw an account named 'y/n is rare'.
Is this y/n? I tapped the profile. It had 8 posts and i checked them all. It was y/n's account.
'He is my fan? Thats something new' i smiled at my thought. I didnt knew i double tapped a post of his mistakenly.
'Damn it selena! Now hes gonna think you are a stalker.' I facepalmed.
I followed his account so that he should'nt think i am stalking him. If he asks, I'll tell him that i saw his account in my likes and thats not a lie anyways.

Y/N's POV:

I prepared everything for tomorrow's meeting with selena before i went to bed. I was so nervous yet happy. Only thing which was disturbing me was what should i tell her about the injury on my arm.
I took my phone and set an alarm in it.
I saw a follow notification on instagram. I opened the notification.
"WHAT THE-!" I said surprised.
It was selena gomez's following notification. Why did she followed me?
How did she even found my account.
Should i ask her? Is pretty late at night, it will be better if i ask her tomorrow. Our maybe it's not a big deal.
Selena was the only thing on my mind as i drifted off to sleep.

Author's Note:
We are finally going to meet selena.
Wait are we?
What will Veronica do when she comes to know about this meeting.
Stay tuned.
Don't forget to give a star.