If the World was Ending

Selena's POV:

"Pick up. Pick up." I was trying to call raquelle from past one hour and she wasn't answering my calls.

"Hello." She finally answered

"Hey, where were you? I've called you like a thousand times already."

"I am out with Ryan. What's up?" She asked. She sounded like she's mad at me.

"I want to talk to you. Its important."

"Yeah? tell me."

"Not like this. When are you coming back?"

"I don't know. In an hour maybe." She said.

"Please hurry up."

"Hmm." She said and hung up.

Is she mad at me? And why would she be? I want to talk to her about Julia. I don't know if I should talk about it or not. Sometimes it feels like Y/N is innocent and sometimes it feels like he's not.

"Selena, mom is calling you for dinner." Gracie knocked at my door.

"Okay. I'll be there." I yelled back.

I went to the dining room and got seated with everyone.
"Good evening everyone." I greeted.

"Mom have you listened to Y/N's new song?" Gracie asked, excitedly.
'Y/N released a new song?'
Mom glared at gracie and mouthed something.
"Sorry." Gracie mouthed back.

"We have listened to your song sel. It was amazing." Papa said.

"Thanks papa."

"I wonder who did you write it for." Gracie muttered.

"Gracie! Don't talk while having your food!" Mom scolded. Everyone then looked at me. I gave them a confused look and they all turned away.
'Were they expecting me to answer that?' I thought to myself.

'Ofcourse it was for Y/N. Each and every line of that song describes what I am feeling for him right now.' I said to myself.

"Okay everyone, I am going to sleep. Good night!" I said as I got up from my place.

"Y/N's Song!" Gracie whispered as I was getting up. I looked at her furiously. She turned away, trying to act innocent.

'Did Y/N and selena broke up? Here's what we can say.'

'Selena's new single is being loved by all. Did she sent a message through its lyrics?'

'Selena and Y/N's complete break up story. Read here.'

My whole Social media was full of posts like that. I don't care what people have to say. I kept scrolling and i found a post which I was least expecting to see. I never unfollowed him on Instagram and he did the same.