Never Let You Leave Me

Y/N's POV:

"Who is it?" Ryan asked

"Its me, Y/N"
I was outside ryan's house.

"Oh hey Y/N, come in please." Ryan opened the door and moved aside so I can get inside.

"Good morning Y/N. Nice to see you. How are you?" Ryan's mom asked.

"Morning Mrs.reynolds, I am good how are you doing?"

"I am better now. Please have a seat I was making breakfast." Ryan's mom said.

"No its fine I had my breakfast already."

"Oh you did?"

"Yes. I just came to check up on you both as ryan said you were having fever. I thought you might need some help."

"Thats so sweet of you. We are all good. Thanks." Ryan's mom said.

"We have to go the records today right?" Ryan asked.

"No, only I have to. You can rest for some days." I said.

"Y/N, atleast have a cup of coffee." Ryan's mom said.

"Uhh okay sure." I smiled. She left the room and headed to the kitchen.

"Why would I need to rest? I am all fine." Ryan said.

"No you are not fine." I shook my head.

"What do you mean?"

"You are keeping things from me ryan. You never did that. What's up? Did I do something wrong?"

"No I am so sorry Y/N. You did nothing wrong. I am the A-hole here. I dont want to burden my problems on you dude. You were so happy and I haven't seen you that happy from a long long time." Ryan said.

'Hes seriously the best'

"You are my best friend man, you were there with me at my worsts and my bests. I dont want you to go through things, alone. Just speak to me okay?."

"K" he nodded and smiled.

"Y/N, here's your coffee. Ryan breakfast is served." Ryan's mom served me the coffee and Ryan joined her for breakfast.
I stayed at Ryan's house for a while and we both left for records,together.

"Soo.." I started. Ryan raised a brow

"What happened to you and raquelle?" I asked.

"We-uh-its complicated."

"I already talked with raquelle. I just want to know your side of this."

"You did? What did she say? Is she mad at me?"

"Why would she be mad at you. She loves you."

"I know she does. I love her too. But I messed up, man."

"Alright I am done with your riddles just tell me what the hell happened exactly."

"Okay okay. So-" he stopped when he heard my phone ringing. My heart started dancing,My eyes widened and my smile kept growing wide when I read the callers name. All because Maybe I missed her too much. It was selena's call.

"You should probably get that first." Ryan chuckled.
I quickly stopped the car aside and switched seats with Ryan. Now Ryan was driving and I was on the passengers seat. I picked up selena's call.

"Heyy, Hii, how are you? Have you slept well? Have you had your breakfast? Are you-"

"Babe! Y/N calm down, let me speak." Selena cut me off and giggled. Ryan started laughing.